Gelsenkirchen Setlist Party II !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fredstab said:
I Rather have anything than Vertigo X 2..

I rather like hearing :

1) Grace (Full Band)
2) Holy Joe
3) The Wanderer (Without Johnny Cash)
4) Alex Descends Into Hell

or EVEN :

5) Lemon (ACOUSTIC)

Holy Joe...:drool: that would rule so much.

playing vertigo twice so often is unbelievably lame. nevermind the rest of the setlist.

what a waste of a slot. brutal. they owe it to their fans to put on a good show, and when you have a catalogue as huge as theirs, you DON'T PLAY THE SAME SONG TWICE.

auch.

fredstab said:
I Rather have anything than Vertigo X 2..

I rather like hearing :

1) Grace (Full Band)
2) Holy Joe
3) The Wanderer (Without Johnny Cash)
(...)

WITH Johnny Cash would maybe be a bigger surprice than Acrobat, don't you think? (God rest his soul. Bono should sing 'Hurt' one time btw...)

Vertigo x's 2 at the MSG rocked the house. It just works. Leaves you with an up feeling and a reminder that u2 have released another great album that we have to enjoy for the rest of time.

C'mon!!! I'm not always complaining...,I'm a huge u2 Fans (have 250 cd of U2 and saw them live 20 times!)

I saw 2 Vertigo tour concert so far and it's good!

I'm a huge fan of Party Girl and I'm happy about tonight setlist....But hey....AM I FREE to say that I love Vertigo live but I hate having it Twice when they don't play anything from October, Zooropa, Pop and so on...??

nurse chrissi said:

if we blame larry he will have two words for us:wink:

lol!!! :lmao:

i like hearing 'vertigo' again- and the band obviously loves playing it. however, my only complaint is that i'm often SO DRAINED by the last song, that i am on the verge of passing out during the 2nd vertigo! i don't know how bono and the rest of 'em keep up the energy...

Zoomerang96 said:
playing vertigo twice so often is unbelievably lame. nevermind the rest of the setlist.

what a waste of a slot. brutal. they owe it to their fans to put on a good show, and when you have a catalogue as huge as theirs, you DON'T PLAY THE SAME SONG TWICE.

auch.

so because they play vertigo twice its no longer a good show?
gotta disagree with you there boyo :eyebrow:

Zoomerang96 said:

auch.
they owe us fuck all, why do people that this notion that they owe us the world? they have given us 25 years of there life, but yet they owe us more?

Okay, I'm outta here.

Thanks for the easy setlist party tonight.

fredstab said:
C'mon!!! I'm not always complaining...,I'm a huge u2 Fans (have 250 cd of U2 and saw them live 20 times!)

I saw 2 Vertigo tour concert so far and it's good!

I'm a huge fan of Party Girl and I'm happy about tonight setlist....But hey....AM I FREE to say that I love Vertigo live but I hate having it Twice when they don't play anything from October, Zooropa, Pop and so on...??

They should close with DISCOTHEQUE...or MOFO...:drool:

U2Man said:
There doesn't seem to be any PITNOL left in the house.

pitnol.jpg

Take two a day to keep setlist bitching away!

simple, there doing it because THEY enjoy it, god forbid them enjoying it hey, its all about us

Loved this setlist party with my wife sitting next to me working her butt off..... Bottle of wine is almost empty.. 11pm here... I'm hitting the sack shortly..
See you at the next party.. I likeit....

I'm outta here, before the bitching gets tough. Good night - and see you all in the Manchester set list party in a couple of days.....

Leetah said:
guys, we got to stop complaining about the Vertigo's, or they will play it three times next show just to shut everyone up.:madspit:

:lol: They should play it two times in a row. That would be hilarious.

What if you went to a U2 concert and they just played Vertigo 23 times...? :huh: it is the VERTIGO tour after all...

They don't owe us anything, but of all the songs. I mean, seriously, Vertigo is a marginal U2 song at best. Not in my top 50 probably. And it's not their current single, so there goes that reason. And really, how many new fans do they have? Given the state of music today -- and, more particularly, the types of music that appear to be most popular with the masses -- I'd say U2's core fan base is in the 25-40 range. Play Bad twice, I say.

Back
Top Bottom