Gelsenkirchen Setlist party I !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nicodepiko said:
innenraum-kamera-nord.jpg

Hahah. just one sec late !

WHo can point out Waldo First!

Harbinger said:

and it looks a bit darker in there now (since the hosue lights are on)

is there a roof on this stadium which can be closed? its not terribly clear from the pictures i can find but it has definitely got darker

:hyper: It's started!!!

I haven't checked out the complete setlist from the last show yet, are they still doing snippets of Stories for Boys or is it the Bullet with Butterfly Wings or both?

Hi all, my first proper full setlist party:wave:
Hope you dont mind me dropping in.Lets hope we dont get any variation tonight and all the set rotating is left to twickenham saturday

Interesting fact. I bought some tim tams whilst shopping today.Had absolutley no idea what people have been going on about, thought they were a figment of someones imagination......

to be honest they are overrated, posh penguins i'd call them

Princey said:

is there a roof on this stadium which can be closed? its not terribly clear from the pictures i can find but it has definitely got darker

Roofed stadiums like that have roofs that need over 1hr to close (friggin HUGE) So they just keep it closed for most of the times. (as you had been able to see they can wheel out the pitch) so no worries about that.
They will keep the roof closed for sound pollution at least.

Chizip said:
vertigo?? they play that song at every concert :grumpy:

Yeah, what the hell's the matter with them? Just because it's the name of the tour and the lead single off their new album, they think they have the right to play it at every bloody show...arseholes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom