Gelsenkirchen Setlist party I !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ramblin rose said:
Dallas doing soundcheck:

2006-06-12_alex_03.jpg

thats the man!!!!!

Crumbs... dream on.
Great to hear WGRYWH is going to hang around for the tour!

Watching the Canadian F1 GP at the moment... may as well join this party too!
Great to see the others catch Renualt in the championship.

I have no idea what's going on...

I do know I am eating chips and salsa though :)

C'mon GONE! Or even better, PLEASE! :drool:

nurse chrissi said:
from what I can understand (very little here) the server is down:(

the site lets you on every now and again but is having problems. i know a little German (A -level exams are on tuesday!! :yikes: ) so i may or may not be able to help when translations are an issue.

MikeSt said:

thats the man!!!!!

Mike - when I was in Chicago I tried to take some pictures of Dallas - none came out really well of course:( -but he was so cool - I was behind the stage taking pictures of him - looked up and waved/smiled

have a bit of a Dallas crush now :reject: :D

scout13 said:

How many hours of Sun do you get on the longest day of the year?
well, between dusk and dawn about 17 hours.

:hmm: dusk and dawn is sunrise and sundown ?:reject:

We are truly the diehards. How many OTHER people have SETLIST parties when their favourite band plays a gig? Hell, how many people even know the name of their favourite band's GUITAR tech? We rock. :rockon:

About the light... It depends on how long to the north you are. Like in the northern part of Norway, the sun never goes down in mid-summer, and never comes up in mid-winter...

But down here in the southern part of it is light outside until about midnight now... I just hope it's gonna be a bit darker, when U2 comes to Oslo at the 27th of July...

Go Crumbs!
And... I'm not trying to get my hopes up, but seeing some songs have changed for the 2nd leg(Vertigo - new intro with the Native Son riff, New Year's Day - a beautiful intro with piano, acoustic Running To Stand Still), there is a chance Original of the Species appears finally with the guitar.
:drool:

Anyway, let's hear it for Crumbs!!!

nurse chrissi said:

Mike - when I was in Chicago I tried to take some pictures of Dallas - none came out really well of course:( -but he was so cool - I was behind the stage taking pictures of him - looked up and waved/smiled

have a bit of a Dallas crush now :reject: :D

yeah i wa son front rail right in front of edge in philly - so i got to talk with him a bit. gave him the shirt i made for him...he was playing some great guitar that night too. gave me a pick and HIS setlist as well. unbelieveably cool guy. i cant wait to finish the new site for him!

Boozyuzi said:
U2's Hampden concert is on the longest day. Dawn is 4.30 am and dusk is 10.15pm in Glasgow that day.

WOW! Thats alot of Sun block for us easy burn kind:ohmy:

scout13 said:

How many hours of Sun do you get on the longest day of the year?

Today in Denmark: Sunrise 4.31am - sundown 9.52pm

AtomicBono said:
We are truly the diehards. How many OTHER people have SETLIST parties when their favourite band plays a gig? Hell, how many people even know the name of their favourite band's GUITAR tech? We rock. :rockon:

or manager, bass guitar tech, drum tech, soundboard guys, stage/production designer, stage manager, bodyguards.........

:reject:

AtomicBono said:

i guess we could look at it that way...

nurse chrissi said:

or manager, bass guitar tech, drum tech, soundboard guys, stage/production designer, stage manager, bodyguards.........

:reject:

yeah...U2 Show has been really helpful to me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom