GA tickets released day of show? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 Archive > General Tour Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-21-2005, 01:29 PM   #16
Babyface

Local Time: 06:41 AM
Thanks! Just got out of work and I'm going to see...positive thinking...can't wait to see BONO and the BOYS!!!

Old 11-21-2005, 01:33 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:41 AM
What do people think about the chances of GAs being available to pre-dawn liners-up in Boston 12/4? i MUST see the show from GA again!

Old 11-21-2005, 02:26 PM   #18
Acrobat

Local Time: 11:41 AM
I have seen U2 5 times and all times were literally the best times that I have ever had in my life.

Considering this, and knowing this, and expecting this, it has made waiting in line for GA tickets THE MOST stressful experiences I have ever had in my life! You're dying to get tickets! You don't know if you'll get tickets! You're dealing with heartless security that don't understand - and could disperse a line that has been waiting there for MANY hours - creating chaos and one big mad rush to the box office when they let everyone in!

I have done this twice, and by the time the show starts you feel ill from the stress - and ecstatic to even be there, IF you got lucky!

ONCE I got GA tickets - at the Meadlowlands during the Elevation tour -

and once I was forced to buy more expensive, less desirable tickets because there were no GA's available at the moment!

I am thinking about repeating this process with my brother, either at the Hartford show, one of the remaining Boston shows, or the Buffalo show - he loves U2 but is far less adventurous than I am - so as deflating as it would be for me to not succeed in getting GA's - you can double that for him - and I doubt he'd ever gamble that way again - waiting on line for 12+ hours AND taking a day off work to do that! But I love my brother and we are both CRAZY about U2, so if we lucked out it would be a night we'd never forget - even if we lived until we're 1000 years old!
Old 11-25-2005, 08:34 PM   #19
Acrobat

Local Time: 11:41 AM
Hello!

Did I kill this thread somehow?!

I hate when I am the last person to write something and then I eagerly await replies and then the thread dies!