GA question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

faithingrace

War Child
Okay, so I have the U2.com membership and keychain thingy, but I had to buy my GA tickets through the general sale, so do I get to use the special membership line or am I screwed? If I do get to use the special line, what do I have to show as proof? Anyone done this yet?

U should be able to still join the fan line. Take u'r keychain thing or a print out of u'r u2.com membership page. That's how its worked at shows I've been to.

faithingrace said:
Okay, so I have the U2.com membership and keychain thingy, but I had to buy my GA tickets through the general sale, so do I get to use the special membership line or am I screwed? If I do get to use the special line, what do I have to show as proof? Anyone done this yet?

Bring your membership card and also a printout of your profile information. If your ticket has 'FAN' imprinted anywhere on it I believe that also qualifies you for the U2.com line.

You are entitled to stand in the U2.com line if you're a member, that's one of the benefits. Just make sure you have legitimate proof of membership so they don't boot you.

Prepare as if you're going to get proofed at a bar, and you'll be fine. They may or may not check. I know they were checking pretty hard in Toronto. I was surprised at the thoroughness.

Back
Top Bottom