GA for stadiums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mo786

War Child
GA for indoor arenas is one thing - but what will it be like for stadiums like London and Cardiff? will there be thousands of people there at 6am :S

I assume you go into the arena like 6-8pm?

I've heard that people are showing up 5 hours before and are still getting not that great spots... GA is awesome no matter what but you know what I mean... :)

I'll be heading to the stadium around 11.30 - 12.00 at the latest, that's earliest I've ever went and always got a spot in the pit/heart what ever you want to call it. Thankfully the shows I'm at are mid-week so hopefully it won't be as busy if the shows were at the weekend.

You should get let into the stadium around 5.00-5.30pm, stadiums open that bit earlier than areanas due the larger crowds.

This is different in every country! In Holland it always is mayhem, but when I went to Germany for the Elevation tour I showed up at 14:00 and still got in the heart easely...

Overal, you have a big chance for getting in the Eclypse in every European country if you show up around 09:00... Be sure to bring a lot of beer and a chair, but it álways is a good atmosphere!

Back
Top Bottom