fun with eBay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
This is my favorite part of the whole thing!!

"Financing available
Only $4155 per month"

Where do I sign up for this bargain?!?!?! :rolleyes:

I like this part:

"SEATS ARE SIDE BY SIDE AND WILL BE GIVEN TO THE WINNING BIDDER!!!"

Boy, that's service

i checked the other items they were selling

10,000 bucks for not very good seats to a baseball game :yikes:

i wonder if the price includes p & h lol. seriously...for that much you'd hope to have most of the arena to yourself

Thanks for posting that clerks. I've been having this argument on one of the e-bay forums with all these sellers who think its totally legit for all these people to be selling U2 tickets for $$$$$$$. Gives me something to use in my argument.

I got pissed about this one auction b/c this one guy started his bidding at $1 then set the 'reserve price' on his auction at like $300 something for one ticket (a good seat mind you) but i kept bidding and bidding and gave up realizing i'd never hit the reserve price. I was like why did he bother starting the bidding so low other than to get attention. Well, now he has to relist and will lose money by doing so. Just like all these guys that post auctions for way too much money that never sell. Just stupid and moronic if you ask me. But these sellers on there are like oh its the brilliant thing to do for the biggest profit etc. Yeah right list it 8 times and it doesn't sell because no one is stupid enough to buy your product.

they have lowered the price to 409 dollars

i guess they gave up on their 100,000 dollar dream

hmm, and they arent GA tickets anymore

Back
Top Bottom