French site claims Tour info will be announced tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LuminousTimes

The Fly
If I am translating it correctly... www.u2achtung.com has announced that U2 will be playing in France on July 9, 2005 and that the tour will be announced tomorrow, Friday, January 21st....This site has been known to have very accurate information in the past....we are almost there folks...i can feel it.

Wow, the way I read it is that the tickets for the july 9th show in paris would not go on sale tomorrow the 21st contrary to rumours circulating on the internet.:(

awww...that's too bad...I thought it said the tickets would not go on sale for at least 2 weeks but that it would be announced tomorrow...your interpretation seems more likely though...dang

Well, I hope the announcement is tomorrow. I'm still thinking about the post in UK ticket prices thread where it said the announcement would be next friday, and I asked if they thought that meant Friday tomorrow or next Friday.

Honestly, if it's not until next Friday then the u2.com email with the "imminent announcement" should have been sent out sometime next week.

that would be so great. this is my last semester of college and i have been more stressed over these u2 dates than anything else!

ramblin rose said:
Wow, the way I read it is that the tickets for the july 9th show in paris would not go on sale tomorrow the 21st contrary to rumours circulating on the internet.:(

you're right, that is exactly what is said
and the announcement should be done next week

fredo from u2achtung.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom