French Fans Going to Nice - Song Requests- Vertigo and Vertigox2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Man said:

:shrug: I don't like this, Sylvia :yikes:

:| U2Man, never fear...1stOne's here. :hug:

We have X 2 the power of VertigoX2 :lol:
Did you like my idea for ticketless you in Barca?:yes:

VertigoX2 said:
Make sure you Bring your Banners....I'll be bringing my '40 Sucks So Keep Vertigo X 2' Banner.

If you get up on stage, play Vertigo...And play it loud...They can play it more than twice.....

:rockon:

Hu..hum...excuse me, but if you are Larry, please could you stop using X2 the amount of hair gel?

:bow: :bow:

Actually I love Vertigo X 2...it's just the other whiners on this forum that get a bit fed up of NOT hearing it at the setlist parties:laugh:

1stOne said:

:| U2Man, never fear...1stOne's here. :hug:

We have X 2 the power of VertigoX2 :lol:
Did you like my idea for ticketless you in Barca?:yes:

Yes, I'm definitely gonna do it :wink:

Hair gel? I thought all females in here were :drool:ing over Larrys hair Gel.

(Btw. in a very heterosexual way, I thought he looked much younger on the Elevation tour with the short hair).

U2Man said:

Yes, I'm definitely gonna do it :wink:

Hair gel? I thought all females in here were :drool:ing over Larrys hair Gel.

(Btw. in a very heterosexual way, I thought he looked much younger on the Elevation tour with the short hair).

U2Man:shh: just in case it is the real Larry browsing the forum (I have my suspicions though:hmm: )

I prefer Larry's hair squeaky clean and BTW it's OK to fancy Larry even if you're a man. I know I would:drool: :drool:

U2Man said:

You just made it to my revenge list, Sylvia. :evil:

Btw. did zwervers leave completely without a note?

It's strange cos he didn't mention going away until later in the year. Hope he is OK? Shall I email him?

1stOne said:

It's strange cos he didn't mention going away until later in the year. Hope he is OK? Shall I email him?

:shrug: It is really weird he left without telling anything. He usually keeps us informed about such things :(....hope he just left to visit his girl and became too excited about it to remember us....

Back
Top Bottom