forthcoming Concert Idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peterrrrr

New Yorker
Ok, heres a idea.

Most of us in this forum and U2 fans like Mercy alot. And I think its time for us fans to show U2 how much we love that song. Lets arrange something at the forthcoming shows. If everybody in the crowd could take a piece of material in white and wrtie down "Play Mercy" or "Release Mercy" or for an example, the crowd starting sing the Mercy chours between a song, why not?

In Sweden we did arrange to make everybody waving white towels , shirts and stuff and it went very well. Bono were very impressed. So why not try a idea with Mercy?

great idea but it wont follow on , i doubt everyone who goes to see u2 perform is intrested in b sides and stuff as we all are.

vaz02 said:
great idea but it wont follow on , i doubt everyone who goes to see u2 perform is intrested in b sides and stuff as we all are.

We can't make everybody do it, but theres a lot of hardcore fans out in the crowd, they can do it. And if they do it at serveral shows it will even better. In Sweden the the newspapers helped us to spread the information.

Until it is actually released (IF it is), there's no way they will play it live.
You'll have a better chance with Acrobat than with Mercy, and that ain't sayin' much.

I don't see the difficultness in it, if we sing it the band will be shock because it have never happend before and they will get thougts to release it or even get the idea to play it. I donät see it as impossible.

Peterrrrr said:
I don't see the difficultness in it, if we sing it the band will be shock because it have never happend before and they will get thougts to release it or even get the idea to play it. I donät see it as impossible.

"Difficultness"?? :shame:

:|

Just when I thought the "Mercy is the best song since the guitar was invented" hype had died down.

I'll gladly chant "to Hell with Mercy!" though. Or do I mean "to Hell with mercy!"? :hmm: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom