For Mexicans only.............[partial concert to be broadcast tonight on Telehit!]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got telehit! Ready to record it, at 10 PM Central Time (Mexico City Time)!!!!! Thanks for the heads up, I never know what´s on those channels because I never watch them (Most things they broadcast is crap, I think the only other time I watched it is when they broadcasted a Metallica show or something).

Last edited:
Cask said:
Got telehit! Ready to record it, at 10 PM Central Time (Mexico City Time)!!!!! Thanks for the heads up, I never know what´s on those channels because I never watch them (Most things they broadcast is crap, I think the only other time I watched it is when they broadcasted a Metallica show or something).

Bless you, MAN!!! **high five** :bow: Are you going to upload the concert when it's over?!?! :ohmy:

The bad news is that I wont be able to do a video bootleg, but I will have a good quality audio one (satellite stereo TV), as I dont have any video card that can capture video

Cask said:
The bad news is that I wont be able to do a video bootleg, but I will have a good quality audio one (satellite stereo TV), as I dont have any video card that can capture video

i don't care what sex you are, i love you.

I would get a better quality bootleg if I get the program right now, if now it would have to be ripped from the VHS recording I get, instead of ripping it directly from the broadcast

Damn, I am getting nervous now that all the pressure is on me hehehe:madspit:

yeah, Cask, do what you can. but don't worry, if thing is on TV, whether you get it online or not, we'll be seeing mp3's and videos within hours, if not minutes after the show.

looks like i'm going to be one tired guy at work tomorrow morning.

I used to use Jukebox to do this, but now they charge for the version that can do Line In recording, and I dont have the older versoin any more, any ideas?

I will get mp3s, it will be no problem getting it done from a VHS tape, but I want to get a higher quality version

if you can record a VHS version and then send it to one of the masters of bootlegs (like chrisedge) that would be amazing :)

the one thing i'm wondering though is if this TV station is actually broadcasting the whole concert or not.

Problem solved: My fahter got and IRIVER which can do line in recordings. Damn, That thing can do a lot more of things than my U2 IPOD

The program lasts for two hours, so it can be the full concert, I cant Imagine what else it could be.

The article mentioned that it was just the first few songs as well as backstage stuff

:hyper:

Gracias Cask!!

Back
Top Bottom