For Mexicans only.............[partial concert to be broadcast tonight on Telehit!]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
President Zedillo´s son had a problem with U2´s security during Mexico 1997, I think the asshole wanted to go backstage and U2 security said that the band wasn´t receiving anyone at the time, so a fight started between the Presidential bodyguards and U2´s security staff. A guy from U2´s staff ended up beaten very badly I think

that thing about the ex-president is just a myth, but I don't doubt about it
I'm watching... I'm not recording :reject: I just watched isabelle guns dressed as McPhisto :tongue:

Its in Mexico PowerSurge

The debacle in 97 with the Mexican Presidents son is why U2 wont hold anymore concerts in Mexico City.

However with Fox in power there maybe they'll change their minds.

OMG I just remembered THAT I HAVE TELEHITS here in Canada,

*cough I kind of steal satellite, eh my parents need their latino channels, we don't have up here in Toronto.

OMG I just started recording, I think ONE is playing right now, I will leave it all night to record, Phew the concert hasn't started.

I am such a dumb ass!!

bonosleftone said:

However with Fox in power there maybe they'll change their minds.

oh, my poor Foxy president :sigh:

well...

COBL opened? amazing... I hope they (Teleshit, I mean Telehit) will show it soon

Teleshit is just showing that stupid bold guy interviewing crew staff, come one! show some SONGS!!!

The stupid bold guy is the one from telehit asshole, not Paul McGuiness, and when I saw this I was coming up from the bathroom and didn´t notice it was Paul McGuiness. So fuck off.

Cask said:
The stupid bold guy is the one from telehit asshole, not Paul McGuiness, and when I saw this I was coming up from the bathroom and didn´t notice it was Paul McGuiness. So fuck off.

Pues explicate pinche idiota

stupid bold guy INTERVIEWING pendejo, not being INTERVIEWED, significa que está haciendo la entrevista, no siendo entrevistado, cabrón de mierda.

Yeah I am recording it, should have a mp3 in about half an hour after the broadcast ends and a lossless version tomorrow. Lets hope they broadcast something live from the show, because I am starting to lose all hope on this.

Last edited:
transmission from san diego is over, no show, not even audio from outside...

when will we learn... TV IS CRAP!

Telehit just screwed us over, they are not showing any live broadcast, the guy in san diego just said goodbye...

This is the biggest ripoff since the radio station that was supposed to play Vertigo early. I can´t believe I just sat throught two hours of bullshit for nothing.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
cask when you get the mp3 send it to clancy3434@Yahoo.com... i may be able to host it for you.

There is NOTHING to send you. Sorry but we got screwed. They only broadcasted songs from popmart, interviews with fans in San Diego and Mexico City, where there was a kind of fan party, Vertigo, Miracle drug and SYCMIOYO from a 2004 show and that´s it. It was too good to be true. I hope that they post this show on itunes or something.

Well keep your head up, there is good news mate.

Bono mentioned after Streets that they're coming to Mexico on this tour!

Back
Top Bottom