FIrstcClips of Milan dvd on 60 minutes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimjam

Acrobat
U2.com have posted a clip showing it, looks miles better then the Chicago dvd :drool:

not really much of a clip, but does look amazing, and i really hope it does get released as another DVD

"I need the music" news, only for registered members I believe?

Looks great, do you think there's any possibility that Milan dvd will be released before november 2006? :(

As someone who has only seen multiple US shows this tour.... Wow. The screen looked like it freaking rocked during COBL.

(Reminded me of Popmart's screen) :reject:

Jamescorymiko said:
As someone who has only seen multiple US shows this tour.... Wow. The screen looked like it freaking rocked during COBL.

(Reminded me of Popmart's screen) :reject:

...Yeah, actually. The quick COBL part was kind of weirdly nostalgic, it looked as if they had a solid video screen behind them ala Popmart.

wow that clip is awesome. i was about 3 people from the front at Manchester so I couldnt really make the screen out!! Roll on Milan!

Wow, that looks great!!! It totally reminded me of my show in Paris!!!!! What a perfect night that was!!!! :drool: :sad:

I so much wish that they release that DVD!!! Songs like City Of Blinding Lights, The Fly, The Electric Co., Love And Peace Or Else, Where The Streets Have No Name look amazing on a huge stadium with a huge crowd and a huge screen behind the band!! U2 is amazing in a stadium!!! :bow:

Last edited:
God Part III said:
:hyper:

They chose the 2nd night version of I Will Follow!!!

ROCK ON

I was there.
They have no choice because the first half of the first night in Milan wasn't filmed because the batteries weren't working ;)

So we get the first half completely from Milan 2, and for so far I can see this was the best of the 2 so I'm not complaining. No annoying Hamish guitar changing effects then at least.

That screen + COBL = :drool:

I didn't think that this show deserved to be released on DVD until I saw this clip. :drool:

HELP!!! PLEASE someone help me. I'm freaking out cause i want to see this clip and I can't get the link to work. This will ruin my Friday Night if I don't see it. It's all of your guy's excitement that's driving me nuts!!!! PLease help! Please help!

Maybe the Administrators should paste a giant YSI ---> YOU SENDIT annoucement on the top of every forum.

This is a very common question. :| :) Change the "YSI" part of the URL to you sendit (minus the space) and it should work.

mobvok said:
Maybe the Administrators should paste a giant YSI ---> YOU SENDIT annoucement on the top of every forum.

This is a very common question. :| :) Change the "YSI" part of the URL to you sendit (minus the space) and it should work.

Thanks! I knew about the no spacs but I didn't know i had to spel it out. cheers. Looks fantastic though. the screen does look like Popmart.

mobvok said:

or the poster's could just use a non-banned URL via tinyurl.com...

http://tinyurl.com/akx2p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom