Fall 2005 tour dates on Monday! Ex propaganda members presale on tueday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Faith said:

Tawanda,

Have you logged in at U2.com? If you do, go to the "Tour Info" section and see if your presale code is posted there.

There is a message about the link that, I assume will appear tomorrow, to the left of the message and your presale code should be there under the Elevation photo.

That sounds confusing, I know, I'm sorry. Log in to U2.com and go to the Tour Info section and see if you have anything there!

Erised,

I've logged in and my code is there. I got an email confirming they corrected my status to "prior Prop" and that they'll refund $20, although I am not due a $20 refund as they originally charged me $20 but never reflected that I was a Prop member...then they charged me $40 last month randomly....I will call and let them know that I am not due back any money AFTER the presale tomorrow!

Good luck to all!!! :rockon:

Thanks. I did go to tour info and I see my old code there, but I still haven't received the email fanfire said they would send. I'm not expecting my code to work. I'll try anyway...maybe I'll call fanfire again...it's been 24hrs since I last spoke with them.

Another update. I called again tonight and after a VERY long wait on hold was told "a blue slip" has been submitted with my info along with a hundred other blue slips and it would be looked into, he could not say how long that would take. They would be looking to see if my name was on the Prop list. I already know it wasn't on the original list. Which is, of course, a friggin error!!!

Well, I checked back on my regular email and lo and friggin behold!!!! I received an email addressed to U2.com member (and Propaganda) member your code is activated and you can buy 2 tickets during the presale!!! (paraphrased)

It is official. I am now recognized as a Prop member. I can hardly believe it.

Good luck to the rest of you. Do not give up. It is possible.

May you all get the tickets you try for.

Sorry if this has been asked but:

as a prop member are you allowed to spend your alloted toal of 4 tixs on any 1 show? or spread 2 over 2 differnt shows?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom