European tickets (non-UK) - Is ticketmaster selling them?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

matt76

Acrobat
I just wanted to know who is selling the tickets for Paris etc, as when i usew my pre-sale code this week and it goes wrong, will I need to get in touch with Ticketmaster.. Anyone know

Dunno about Paris, but the Brussels pre-sale was handled by Teleticketservice.com but the code screw up was handled by Ticketmaster.

i don't know.... but I live 2 minutes from the french border, so I 'll go there Friday morning and try to get tickets for Paris and Nice..... it's gonna be tough....:mad:

gas panic said:
Ive just booked through this ticket agency im going to barcelona.
Try here ive booked with them before and they are fine.

I tried to book concert tickets with this agency a year or so ago and they really messed me about. Endless frustrating phone calls - I was told my tickets had been posted, hadn't been posted yet, were about to be posted, until they finally admitted they had overbooked and didn't in fact have enough tickets to cover their orders, and I was given a refund. I was very disappointed. So be careful.

Are these guys for real it seens very, very cheap is there any chance they will still have tickets closer to the concerts I fancy a little Euro excursion this summer but have no money to book yet as I don't wish to boast I just got Dublin tickets. Yeah me.

tarquinsuperb said:
Are these guys for real it seens very, very cheap is there any chance they will still have tickets closer to the concerts I fancy a little Euro excursion this summer but have no money to book yet as I don't wish to boast I just got Dublin tickets. Yeah me.

I know I dont get it! The prices are nearly at face value as well.. Not sure what to do now..

Yeah just checked it out and then have a place to put the code as well!!
Will be messy no doubt!

The page on which you enter your code, although it appears to be part of the U2.com site, is on the ticketmaster.co.uk server. Once you've entered your code you'll be taken to the ticketnet.fr site. The problems that I had getting Brussels tickets last week were all on the first page - caught up in the logjam for the UK presale. Once I was past that page and onto the Teleticketservice site, everything went totally smoothly. This means that if you have problems with your code for the European presales, you'll need to contact Ticketmaster.co.uk, not Ticketnet or whoever.

Back
Top Bottom