ETS - Official Tour & Travel Operator for U2 again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thorn

Babyface
I have heard that ETS are the official tour & travel operator for U2 again this time.

Their site is still taking waiting lists, (u2concerts.com) but I have heard that they are doing a pre-sale starting Monday for certain cities.

Can anyone confirm this??

Update:

According to atu2.com and u2tours.com, they are indeed going to be selling packages starting Monday. No mention of any ticket limit, so it might be an alternative to ticketmaster or Fanfire...

Just wish I had the cash to afford tickets next week :(

Thorn said:
I have heard that ETS are the official tour & travel operator for U2 again this time.

Their site is still taking waiting lists, (u2concerts.com) but I have heard that they are doing a pre-sale starting Monday for certain cities.

Can anyone confirm this??

I tried to sign up for their waiting list, but I get an error message:

"The form attempting to use this script resides at http://www.u2concerts.com/site/forms/waitlistform.html, which is not allowed to access this program.

If you are attempting to configure FormMail to run with this form, you need to add the following to @referers, explained in detail in the README file.

Add 'www.u2concerts.com' to your @referers array. "

Has anyone been able to sign up for their waiting list? :(

I signed up months ago but I didn't get an email regarding monday :eyebrow:

I just went to the website it directs you to U2.com....Great now everyone and their mother will be registering :grumpy:

Last edited:
Yes but you will have to pay around $150 to $200 for a GA ticket. Thats how much ticket brokers are asking. The only time ETS sold tickets at face was for Miami December 2, 2001 a few days before the show.

They transport you to the venue and give you a meal I think as well for that price.

I just called the number on their site. They apparently are having problems with their server, and they are launching a new site tomorrow on a different host. I love technology...

I was told that everyone who signed up for the waiting list in advance will get a pre-sale option starting tomorrow. I was told to check my e-mail first thing tomorrow morning.

Apparently the package prices for their pre concert parties are going to be around $ 165 for the GA Floor ticket, and the prices go up from there for the top price and second price tickets.

I was also told that you can e-mail them directly at inquiry@etsys.com and put your name, e-mail address and that you want to get on the waiting list. Those people will also be e-mailed this pre sale thingy.

I was assured that their new site would be able to have all their packages for sale tomorrow for all the dates in North America and Europe. I'm going to try first thing tomorrow.

Thorn said:
I just called the number on their site. They apparently are having problems with their server, and they are launching a new site tomorrow on a different host. I love technology...

I was told that everyone who signed up for the waiting list in advance will get a pre-sale option starting tomorrow. I was told to check my e-mail first thing tomorrow morning.

Apparently the package prices for their pre concert parties are going to be around $ 165 for the GA Floor ticket, and the prices go up from there for the top price and second price tickets.

I was also told that you can e-mail them directly at inquiry@etsys.com and put your name, e-mail address and that you want to get on the waiting list. Those people will also be e-mailed this pre sale thingy.

I was assured that their new site would be able to have all their packages for sale tomorrow for all the dates in North America and Europe. I'm going to try first thing tomorrow.

Thanks for the info Thorn!!!:wink:

I just emailed them with my personal info today.

Back
Top Bottom