ETS Contact?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Nah, ETS reps were idiots

sonicsmurf said:

It seems that I have more expectations then you. Maybe you should stop smoking that crack pipe eh?

ETS is batting .500 in my book. I like the people working at the parties. The person who dealt with the rude ETS phone rep. Call it, and raise it with a report to Consumer Affairs or the BBB. Get that dumb sh-t fired. Just don't take it, and have the crack smoker above say it's all okay because ETS is all good in his book. Fight the power. My .02 cents.

Hey sonic check this out:

I dont hide behind a username on this board, everyone here knows me and alot of met me personally. I don't malign others personally or call other's names.

You've called me a crack smoker at least 3 times in this thread.

Back the fuck off, stop being an asshole or I doubt you'll be on this board much longer.

ladywithspinninghead said:

Gabe, you're absolutely nuts to think the Corel Centre would have issued wristbands to those with ETS vouchers the morning of the show if a stink hadn't been raised the night before.
I spoke to the supervisor at ETS - she received numerous calls from concerned concert-goers once I and others put the word out there and then she followed up with the powers-that-be (as did Skywalker who also knows the owner). (Obviously you played a huge part too but the reality is that you were not the only one and I don't believe anything would have been done unless ETS and the Corel Centre mgmt were advised of this, as they were the night before.

First of all Julie, if you want to call into question my sanity you can do it personally you dont need a message board to tell me. As for whether or not I played a huge role in getting it solved, I dont really care whether I did or did not. All anyone else calling in to ETS did was re-affirm what I had told them, that there would be a bunch of confused customers who would need reassurance that they would be ok. The wheels that were in motion to 'rectify the situation' happened before most of those calls.

Secondly, you are dead wrong. The issue started because of your phone call and snowballed from there as a result of many others seeing it on fan boards and crying bloody murder. If you don't want to think it, thats fine, that's your prerogative, but I can tell you for a fact that there was never going to be an exclusion of voucher holders in the wristband giveaway. I can prove it, but you know what? This whole argument is not worth my time or reputation or future relationship with 'the powers that be'. I've likely said too much already.

Back
Top Bottom