Enough is enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Room said:

Its yours! For a price...... :wink: :laugh:

OMG!!11 Name it... including sexual favors cause you know that is how all the regulars get their tickets, their spots and anything else that happens to them right? And I mean, look at how we dress...

:sexywink:

This whole discussion is kinda sad. If it's all about the music for you, then quit worrying about other people and listen. I don't know any of the girls who got onstage personally, but I get the impression that they're all perfectly nice girls. I'd hate to think that if I got the opportunity to get onstage, that other people would be so hostile over it. No reason to turn someone's moment into something negative with your assumptions. AND in the grand scheme of things.. if these girls are really nasty hoes, what difference does it make to you? I mean really. :eyebrow:

And Miroslava - sorry to hear about you "losing a boob" in Cleveland. I hope you found it :sad: :wink:

kafrun said:

And Miroslava - sorry to hear about you "losing a boob" in Cleveland. I hope you found it :sad: :wink:

Thanks for your concern... had to wear a prosthetic for a while... thankfully someone turned it in to Lost and Found...

See kids, this could happen to you if you wear skanky tops too... :sad:

ruffian said:

But I'll wearing a plunging neckline :wink:

for those of you switching back and forth between your real names and alters, god it must be exhausting!

:ohmy: I miss going to school! :laugh: :wink:

I'm not using alters on this thread. I havent posted using my alter for a couple of weeks. I dont do it much anyway.

Miroslava said:

OMG!!11 Name it... including sexual favors cause you know that is how all the regulars get their tickets, their spots and anything else that happens to them right? And I mean, look at how we dress...

:sexywink:

:hmm: :shifty: :laugh: :wink:

Blue Room said:

I mean, anything to get Bono's attention... maybe those 10 extra seconds I get from you will be what finally makes Bono decide that he is going to divorce Ali to marry me :drool: :drool: :drool:

aislinn said:

It might work.

On the other hand, it might be a good way to get fired. :wink:

Haha. If it raised test score and got us off the NCLB watch list they'd require it. :wink:

Miroslava said:

Thanks for your concern... had to wear a prosthetic for a while... thankfully someone turned it in to Lost and Found...

I'm kinda afraid now. :sad: No more skanky tops for me. :sad:

i'm an alter, but i ain't wearing no halter.

glad this thread has turned itself around :)

WildHoneyAlways said:

I'm kinda afraid now. :sad: No more skanky tops for me. :sad:

If my mishap can prevent this from happening to JUST ONE LESS skanky girl, then I feel it would all have been worth it... :sad:

This whole discussion is great-Miroslava way to take this lightly. I say if you got 'em flaunt 'em:wink: :wink:

ljclary said:
This whole discussion is great-Miroslava way to take this lightly. I say if you got 'em flaunt 'em:wink: :wink:

The thing is I don't! :lol:

:looksdown:

Nope.. nothin'

:lol:

Well girl-in that pic it looks like you do...maybe I think so b/c I look at my chest and just dream...(sigh)

By the way I popped out of my dress grabbing a bouquet a wedding AND lost my top on a water slide....I never got anything out of either of those times!! If your boob really did fall out at least Bono saw it!!! Hee Hee...

cg said:
i'm an alter, but i ain't wearing no halter.

glad this thread has turned itself around :)

Didn't know about you...

But you're not an evil alter :D

ljclary said:
Well girl-in that pic it looks like you do...maybe I think so b/c I look at my chest and just dream...(sigh)

By the way I popped out of my dress grabbing a bouquet a wedding AND lost my top on a water slide....I never got anything out of either of those times!! If your boob really did fall out at least Bono saw it!!! Hee Hee...

It didn't :shh:

And :yikes: about your mishaps... :hug:

Miroslava said:

Didn't know about you...

But you're not an evil alter :D

being evil is way too easy, that is why it is many people's weapon of choice....

Ehh...the look on the bride's grandparents was worth it weight in gold...

By the way I think it awesome you got up there with the man more than once....:cool:

Miroslava said:

Thank goodness. Otherwise Bono would have nothing to feel up the next time you get onstage. :wink:

The thing is, it'll be me next time, not you. I'm totally gonna out-skank you. Yep. Boobs up to my neck. :yes:

Bono likes boobs. New at 7 :shocked:

kafrun said:

Thank goodness. Otherwise Bono would have nothing to feel up the next time you get onstage. :wink:

The thing is, it'll be me next time, not you. I'm totally gonna out-skank you. Yep. Boobs up to my neck. :yes:

Bono likes boobs. New at 7 :shocked:

Bring.it.biotch! Just bring it! 'Cause I am gonna bop you in the back of the head and suffocate you with your own boobs, then I will jump over you and get up there for the third time!

How else do you think I got up there the other times?!?

:mad:

Miroslava said:

Bring.it.biotch! Just bring it! 'Cause I am gonna bop you in the back of the head and suffocate you with your own boobs, then I will jump over you and get up there for the third time!

How else do you think I got up there the other times?!?

:mad:

ROFFLE! :lmao:

I'll have you know I choked on my drink just now..

BTW Miro is currently looking for a skank to take one for the team so she can get complete video of cleveland from me

who wants to help her out?

Blondes prefered

Seriously ladies, from one skank to another skank... help me out... together we can liberate this recording for everybody and we can all look for my alleged flying boob together!

:hyper:

For what it's worth, I don't have a problem with the clothes that any of the 'dancing girls' (for want of a better phrase!) wear or how they manage to get Bono to pull them up. I was honestly just curious as to how many people he generally pulls up because I thought it would get a bit boring watching him dancing with girl after girl, song after song...

And what is an alter??? I am a new member, so I know I am a 'babyface', but have no idea what an alter is.....? Can someone fill me in please?

Your posts were just fine ocean girl... :)

And an alter is just what we use to refer to posters that create different profiles so they can talk shit about people anonymously... it is super fun! Well, anonymously from the crowd... mods can usually research these things, so it is a GREAT idea to talk shit about a mod under an alter... :hyper: :lol:

Not all alters are used for evil though, some are just fun ones...

u2rulesmyworld said:
BTW Miro is currently looking for a skank to take one for the team so she can get complete video of cleveland from me

who wants to help her out?

Blondes prefered

sorry, I'm just a redhead :madspit:

but let me get on the skank hotline and see what we can do fer ya, mmkay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom