Ebay auction for real?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
:yes: it is alot, but way cheaper than the other auctions :shrug:
anyone have any experience sitting back there for U2? can you see anything?

Those are $170 tickets, so you'd be paying $30 over face for each. That's not bad this close to the show.

That'll be a great view. Opposite stage, straight on.

You will see EVERYTHING.

Best to be skeptical, but I have found tickets to a number of shows on eBay from honest sellers at very reasonable prices. I prefer to use my FedX account to charge the shipping to tho, cuz some fo the charges are outrageous. So far I've been lucky :up:

Prices have actually been coming down a little bit on ebay. It's the "I bought tickets 8 months ago and now can't go" thing. :wink:

Sami looks good for catching u2 another night are you thinking of picking up more tixs?

Val said:
Sami looks good for catching u2 another night are you thinking of picking up more tixs?

no extra shows, I already have tickets for this one but they are really bad so I was going to give them to someone if I could get better ones...

Why does it says reserve seating on the floor? The floor is GA, so they are not that cheap. Tickets that are worth $60 you are paying $200. The venue setup he has in the page is wrong. The sections from 1 to 12 does not exist.

These tickets were released in a ticketmaster drop about 5 days ago. They are listed correctly as $160 tickets on the floor with seats as opposed to sections 1-8 which are GA. Apparently these seats will be elevated slightly to allow you to see over the GA audience, but I've only heard that from someone else.

------edit

I guess it must have been about 6 days ago since it was listed on the 27th. The drop was announced here on interference, and I pulled up tickets in that section (although I threw them back, was hoping I could get something I could trade for Montreal/Ottawa) but I would have had to wait for snail mail so I declined.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom