East Rutherford 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:
I just realized it's East Rutherford :reject:

i feel embarrassed for you :reject:

it's like that Southwest commercial when that guy finishes a show and goes "Thank you Dertoit!" and the other says "Detroit was last night. . . "

That's ok. I think we all knew what you meant. I wish I was there - it's only 5 miles from me and I couldn't get tickets!

discothequeLP said:

i feel embarrassed for you :reject:

it's like that Southwest commercial when that guy finishes a show and goes "Thank you Dertoit!" and the other says "Detroit was last night. . . "

:lmao: I love that commercial!!

Thank you for getting this party started, daygloeyes2!

Our TimTam lovin' friend from Down Under likes starting these, but he seems to be indisposed at the moment, so we'll get the party started without him.

This is a special party for me. Tomorrow I will see my first show of the Vertigo tour. I haven't seen a full U2 show since 1992 and ZOO TV. So, I am excited to see what the guys play tonight.

Have a great time Diane! :)

I'm going down to the TD Banknorth Garden on the 28th to wait for the ticket drop. If I get tickets, it will be my 1st U2 show ever. :D

my guess (and hope!) is:

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co.
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
SYCMIOYO
Until the End of the World
New Year's Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Running to Stand Still
Pride
Streets
One

The Fly
Mysterious Ways
City of Blinding Lights
All Because of You
Original of the Species
'40'

discothequeLP said:
my guess (and hope!) is:

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co.
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
SYCMIOYO
Until the End of the World
New Year's Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Running to Stand Still
Pride
Streets
One

The Fly
Mysterious Ways
City of Blinding Lights
All Because of You
Original of the Species
'40'

no bad?? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Just dropping in quickly to say hello. Hello :wave: I still have work to attend to... Just grabbing a quick timtam! Didn't know NSW was attending the show. And have a great time tomorrow night Diane. Are you seated or GAs?

Diane L said:
Thank you for getting this party started, daygloeyes2!

Our TimTam lovin' friend from Down Under likes starting these, but he seems to be indisposed at the moment, so we'll get the party started without him.

Yes, thank you! Someone better be ready to start parties for the next two shows as well - if there isn't one up two hours before the show's to begin (i.e. not up by 7pm local time), go ahead and make one. I'm a little bit preoccupied today getting stuff ready for my trip. I leave in two days! I should be here for the New York setlist party, though. Not sure if I'll be available or not for Philadelphia II, and I obviously won't be here for the Boston shows!

Set prediction: standard COBL-opened, Electric Co./An Cat Dubh set. I know LAPOE hasn't opened for a little while, but I think it'll be used tomorrow. East Rutherford's right near New York, isn't it? Is it the kind of place where U2 might play New York, the song?

Axver said:
Set prediction: standard COBL-opened, Electric Co./An Cat Dubh set. I know LAPOE hasn't opened for a little while, but I think it'll be used tomorrow. East Rutherford's right near New York, isn't it? Is it the kind of place where U2 might play New York, the song?

East Rutherford is an hour from NY? I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom