East Rutherford 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction is that HEARTLAND is next, followed by IS THAT ALL?

Man I'm telling ya, Bono told me himself that these were coming after Miracle Drug.

kellyahern said:

I love how they're talking about how they met, etc. and not one mention of the pregnant girlfriend he has back home :rolleyes:

And a 2-year old daughter. :rolleyes:

I can see why she went for such a class act as him.

kellyahern said:

I love how they're talking about how they met, etc. and not one mention of the pregnant girlfriend he has back home :rolleyes:

His ex is hotter than Britney IMO, and seems smarter...in it for the money I think

I can't believe people are watching that show.
:down:

Right now, I'm watching some Delerium videos on my computer: Silence, Aria, and Flowers Become Screens.

I have a couple of questions:

First off, what have you ladies been doing about pocketbooks at the concert? I'm not going to have pockets in my outfit, and I'm not sure what to do about carrying my keys, wallet, etc.

Secondly, would anyone want to receive the setlist from me tomorrow, when I'll be there?

SETLIST

* COBL
* VERTIGO
* ELEVATION
* ELECTRIC CO // I CAN SEE FOR MILES
* AN CAT DUBH
* INTO THE HEART
* BEAUTIFUL DAY
* MIRACLE DRUG
* SYCMIOYO
* Love & Peace

Question for Montrealers:
Does your GA tickets have some sort or spiral thingy on it or they're just plain white? A guys selling some GA on ebay, i'm really interested but it'S not written admission on the side and they have a spriral thingy sort of drawing on them....

cleazer said:
I can't believe people are watching that show.
:down:

Right now, I'm watching some Delerium videos on my computer: Silence, Aria, and Flowers Become Screens.

I'm completely innocent here...watching a U2 dvd. :angel:

You couldn't pay me to watch that crap. I've never seen Nick and Jessica, either. *proud*

I'm more of an Osbornes kinda girl. :lol:

innominata8 said:
has anyone seen them when they open with vertigo? if so, how does that work? the song is kind of a 'quick starting' song, unlike COBL, etc...

They walked out with the lights off, I could see the curtains roll down into position, and then they launched into it.

VintagePunk said:

You couldn't pay me to watch that crap. I've never seen Nick and Jessica, either. *proud*

Guilty :(

My wife likes Nick & Jessica, so I'm along for the ride a bit...Nick is pretty funny actually...

kellyahern said:

I'm watching it because it's so awful. Like when people watch "Plan 9 From Outerspace." :wink:
Anybody who like bad sci-fi movies MUST WATCH "Lost Skeleton Of Cadavra".

Always agree.

Ok, not to be too much of a bitch here, but could we take the Britney conversations to another thread? Personally I would rather listen to the inane rantings of those speculating songs which have about as much of a chance hitting the set list as I would of growing a second set of balls, than listening about a has been who never truly was and her tag along coat tail riding hustband. Or better yet, how about we start a thread now asking if the show from NJ on 5/17/05 is torrented yet! Hell it is about time we get streaming torrents anyway right? Ok, maybe it is the fact that I have too much caffine running through me right now, but lets just see setlists and discussions of them. :D 'Nuff Said.

HJ

Diane L said:
I have a couple of questions:

First off, what have you ladies been doing about pocketbooks at the concert? I'm not going to have pockets in my outfit, and I'm not sure what to do about carrying my keys, wallet, etc.

Secondly, would anyone want to receive the setlist from me tomorrow, when I'll be there?

I've worn jeans every show this time around. I made the mistake of bringing my purse onto the floor. I had to undo the strap and loop it through my belt loops so I wouldn't have to hold it. It didn't look cute but noone could see my lower half anyway...I was a good friend and held my friends key and wallet for her. When I was in the seats my purse wasn't a big deal....

HAve fun at the show tomorrow!

PS-->First post in a setlist party, good times, good times...

VintagePunk said:

You watching a U2 DVD-not so innocent. :wink:

SETLIST

* City Of Blinding Lights
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* Electric Co. // I Can See For Miles (snippet)
* An Cat Dubh
* Into The Heart
* Beautiful Day
* Miracle Drug
* Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
* Love and Peace (or Else)
* Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Edit: There, that's better...

Last edited:
knox said:
I think you guys bitched so much about New Year's Day that they've kicked it off the setlist.
So long as they replace it with Bad or OOTS...

carof_77 said:
Question for Montrealers:
Does your GA tickets have some sort or spiral thingy on it or they're just plain white? A guys selling some GA on ebay, i'm really interested but it'S not written admission on the side and they have a spriral thingy sort of drawing on them....

Sounds kinda odd...tho i don't have my GA tickets in hand yet...picking them up on my holidays... but i've never seen tickets with spirals on them...usually they are just plain my Elevation tickets from a few years ago are red/blue with Molson Center written on them on the top ..hope that helps a little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom