East Rutherford 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that the bottle of water wasn't listed on the Chicago 3 setlist, but I'm sure I rememebr that Bono had one!!!1111!!

Do we know if Vertigo have Stories For Boys, and if Electric Co. had Send In The Clowns?

Diane L said:

A little TOO well moderated, if you ask me! Don't they get on people for their grammar and such?

And HI, VP! :wave:

To a certain degree...I think they can tell if its an honest mistake as opposed to a lazy poster who can't be bothered to follow the grammatical rules of English.

and hi :wave: :)

SETLIST

* COBL
* VERTIGO
* ELEVATION
* ELECTRIC CO // I CAN SEE FOR MILES
* AN CAT DUBH
* INTO THE HEART

*BONO HAS BROUGHT UP A LITTLE BOY*

Axver said:
Do we know if Vertigo have Stories For Boys, and if Electric Co. had Send In The Clowns?
I asked about this last time and they ignored me so you might have to wait until someone gets back from the show.

VintagePunk said:
I think they can tell if its an honest mistake as opposed to a lazy poster who can't be bothered to follow the grammatical fules of English.
Mr. T says: "Shut up, fule!"

Um... oops! Not a boy...

// CORRECTION //

LITTLE GIRL AROUND 6 ... THEY ARE WALKING AROUND THE CATWALK...

SETLIST

* COBL
* VERTIGO
* ELEVATION
* AN CAT DUBH
* INTO THE HEART
* BEAUTIFUL DAY

and, again, thanks to the zootopia people for the setlist.

U2dork said:
Um... oops! Not a boy...

// CORRECTION //

LITTLE GIRL AROUND 6 ... THEY ARE WALKING AROUND THE CATWALK...
Sadly, Michael logs off of interference...

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

They mostly pick on things like all caps...or no caps/punctuation..or net spell *ugh*...and rightly so in my opinion. I mean, how hard is it to type "you" as opposed to "u"??

The one I hate is "ne1" (gags)

Diane L said:

A little TOO well moderated, if you ask me! Don't they get on people for their grammar and such?
Depends on the moderator, which is that site's biggest problem. How the moderator interprets the rules varies wildly from board to board. One moderator will let practically anything go, then you wander onto another board where the mod has a redwood tree up their butt and you get slapped with a two day ban for a post that would be considered okay on the previous board.

But they do have some talented writers and the recaps are pretty much all great, but be prepared for extreme sarcasm and snark.

Last edited:
U2dork said:
SETLIST

* COBL
* VERTIGO
* ELEVATION
* AN CAT DUBH
* INTO THE HEART
* BEAUTIFUL DAY

and, again, thanks to the zootopia people for the setlist.

How are you getting these real-time?

Sorry for being ignorant.

SETLIST

* COBL
* VERTIGO
* ELEVATION
* AN CAT DUBH
* INTO THE HEART
* BEAUTIFUL DAY
* MIRACLE DRUG

villavarian said:

How are you getting these real-time?

Sorry for being ignorant.
They have some sort of system set up where a limited number of people listen via cell phone through a messenger system. Not sure of all of the details really...

U2dork said:

They have some sort of system set up where a limited number of people listen via cell phone through a messenger system. Not sure of all of the details really...

Gotcha. I had no idea. I also saw the postings on Zotopia, but I had no idea how they were getting it up real-time. Someone has to be watching. How would they know that a girl was brought up on stage?

I am going tomorrow, which is why I am all over the boards tonight.

SETLIST

* COBL
* VERTIGO
* ELEVATION
* AN CAT DUBH
* INTO THE HEART
* BEAUTIFUL DAY
* MIRACLE DRUG
* SYCMIOYO "FOR MY FATHER, BOB"

daygloeyes2 said:
My head hurts from watching that Britney Spears show. :huh:
Sorry, but you deserve whatever you get from watching that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom