D'you suppose they're still trying to figure out what to call this thing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
The Vertigo Tour: catchy :up:

The Blinding Lights Tour: too Thomas Dolby :down:

The Tough Tour: too WWF :down:

The Yahweh Tour: opens too many cans of worms :down:

The Miracle Drug Tour: too much attention from FDA :down:

The Miracle Tour: too much attention from people needing healing :down:

The Love, Peace, or Else Tour: pisses off hawks :up:

The Fast Cars Tour: too Ric Ocasek :down:

The Are We or Are We Not Gonna' Have GA Tickets and If We Do, Will We Be Able to Afford Them Tour?????? :D

I'm thinking (seriously) either: The Vertigo Tour or The All Because of You Tour... the "you" referring to us fans.

Point and laugh if you like, but I'm willing to own that statement! :wink:

If they call it Atomic or Bomb tour, they better get ready for strip-searching of fans in airports/venues.

Dismantle tour doesn't sound right either.

:lmao: :lmao: Martha!

I also like the All because of you, with the you being the fans. :yes: ... but that doesn't sound heavy enough, so I bet it might be Atomic.

The "How to Dismantle Australia (or put in whatever country they are touring) Tour - With Love and Peace or Else!"

Fit all that on a T-Shirt Larry!:lol:

Sorry, really bad at these things:laugh: :laugh:

it seems to me that Vertigo tour seems the most straightforward and the most likely, for better or worse

Hmmm, from what I recall, they have never called any tour by the name of the first single...

Popmart
Lovetown
Zoo TV
Elevation

So my guess the Vertigo Tour is quite unlikely...

<<The Are We or Are We Not Gonna' Have GA Tickets and If We Do, Will We Be Able to Afford Them Tour?????? >>>

This is too hysterical, and too true!!
If only... :p

The Vertigo Tour after the Elevation Tour? I don't think so... Come on, it's like they got too elevated last time and now they got vertigo...

I hope they don't call it like that. Vertigo is a really good name for a tour, but after Elevation? Please no....

i like "the atomic tour" but it seems to predictable. i also like "the fear and faith tour" and i think that is far less predictable and much more fitting for the subject matter of the new cd. i really think it will be something unrelated to any phrases on the cd, though, like the zoo tv tour.

Fear and faith would be too connotative of the attention they don't want overtly.

"We draw our fish in the sand for those who want to see it. It shouldn't be there for those who don't"- Bono, circa 2000

Back
Top Bottom