DVD Easter Eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
egg2.gif

i've seen nothing obvious, like the little bonohead in the credits from boston, unfortunately...and i have a feeling we'll have to wait a while til they surface...

*taps foot*
:mad:

Saw this posted on another site :shifty:

Pop in disc 2 and play the documentary. Push your Next + (>>!) till you get to 14-1 and you'll get VERTIGO//2005 BEHIND THE SCENES which is the same thing we got here at U2.com

Also, if you access the DVD Rom menu while it's in your tv hit your up button till you highlight the stripes under the U2//2005 Vertigo logo and press enter. I believe you then get a screen saver example. Now this might be a doorway (ie, you enter some code here and get some more content) but i haven't figured anything out yet.

Man I think Disc 2 is holding some big easter egg. You can't tell me a small docu and some wallpapers fill up a entire Dvd???

There must be something there!!!

:hmm:

isnt there a way to examine all the stuff on a DVD using your computer?

Re: Re: DVD Easter Eggs?

redkat said:

What does that mean :reject:

it means a secret bonus feature that arent available through the standard menus. You need to type in a code or something.

I explored the contents of the bonus DVD, and it looks like the only Easter Egg is the VERTIGO//2005 BEHIND THE SCENES documentary one4u2 already mentioned :(

i was hoping for party girl

Sorry, I think I must be a little slow here. What do you mean by pressing it until you get to 14-1? What is 14-1? I tried it but it just takes me right back to the menu.

Thank you for pointing this one out!

What do you mean by" 14-1". I foundthe easter egg in dvd shrink, but i can access to it in dvd menus...

Back
Top Bottom