Dublin -- They're already queueing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DubbalinGirl

The Fly
There are already people sleeping outside the Cusack stands outside Croke Park today! This is as of 2 p.m. on Thursday....

DubbalinGirl said:
There are already people sleeping outside the Cusack stands outside Croke Park today! This is as of 2 p.m. on Thursday....

Tell them to get a life....if you like:wink:

Re: Re: Dublin -- They're already queueing

zwervers2 said:

Tell them to get a life....if you like:wink:

latest update I'm allready sitting in front of the Amsteram Arena with my laptop and the concert will start on the 13th of july!!

:wink:

Re: Re: Re: Dublin -- They're already queueing

zwervers2 said:

latest update I'm allready sitting in front of the Amsteram Arena with my laptop and the concert will start on the 13th of july!!

:wink:

With one really big power extension cable :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dublin -- They're already queueing

bono_man2002 said:

With one really big power extension cable :)

you have no idea how unlimited I am in my capabilities:wink:

really big powercable:rockon:

All the GA's are outside the Hogan Stand as far as I am aware . Maybe I'll drive by that way and let them know ! I have pre-sal and the gate is G 1-10 which is where the guys are on the right of the picture !!

Lil'Bono said:
Ah bollocks, im gonna b rite on da fuckin back.
My bloody mum's comin with me and she's not going down 2 croker til 2 o'clock 2moro, i h8 dat woman!!! :mad:

Funny: you can actually hear the accent in that sentence..:rockon:

people camped overnight at Twickenham, which I thought was stupid, because even if they'd got there at 7 in the morning the next day, they only would have been 3rd in line.

The things some people do in the name of love :huh:

jeeez calm down....some people do it because its a fun thing to do. Camping outside, hanging with friends, dreaming of front row seeing bono staring down at you with his beautiful eyes....

i would camp, and am going to when they come to australia! I've done it before and its a hell of a a lot of fun and part of an awesome experience! :)

You're not a loser for being passionate about a band and wanting to be front row instead of up the back watching on a screen.

I dig it.

I may not do it myself, but I love to see the die-hards camped outside. I always think how tired they must be by the time the show starts...

just came back from there. crazy people.
there is about 50 of them!
all the locals are standing staring at them in bewilderment .
just not cool.
i'm gonna turn up 12pm tomorrow, and i guarantee i will be in the first 4000 in the enclosure.
nutters. if i travelled half way accross the world i could find plenty of better ways to spend a thursday night in dublin!

hmm....does one of the camper-outers look like this?....

100_0060.jpg

They're probably some people I know...from America.

BEVERLY56 said:
Isn't that Party Girl?

Yes, it's Laura (a friend from WAAAAY back). Judging by the times we/they got in line here in the US, I'm assuming they've been in line today.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Yes, it's Laura (a friend from WAAAAY back). Judging by the times we/they got in line here in the US, I'm assuming they've been in line today.

the girl who did Party Girl at Chicago 2??

I think there is nothing wrong with camping out at the venue, surely everybody has done it ?? It belongs to the "things you have to do " when your young etc etc . Fond memories of Wembley 1987 , the girls, the police, the total drunkedness, the adventure of being in the capitol, the smell of 2 days in the same clothes, the Pogues on stage just as drunk as we were, Lou Reeds wild side echoing around the staduim, begging for water at the front barrier, touching the women up that had passed out and needed to be hoisted overhead to the front, actually seeing the faces sing the songs you have played hundreds of times, screaming "how long " till my voice went. It was just awesome and you should do it at least once

Back
Top Bottom