Dublin - the nerve of some people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL
People who buy that are honestly dumb.
Even though the "salesman" is probably dumber.

someone needs to reports that to U2.com...

there should be a policy- if you report a scalper, and they can bust him and retrieve the tickets, you get the tickets at face value!

hahaha- yeah right!

This person is an idiot. An anybody who purchases it is a bigger idiot. As expensive as the tour packages through ETS are, you can get GA tickets for BOTH Dublin shows, plus three nights hotel, for under GBP 1000 (about $2000 USD). Thats 10% the price for more than twice the value...

you should leave her to it, imagine what her ebay fees must be like! it will cost her more in the end cos no one will be buying them! and yes ebay fees are a percentage of what you are selling!

well, he probably saw those two tix for croke go for 13,000 pounds yesterday. then again, the bidding started at .01 of a pound, i don't know what the name for it is.

what a bomb! said:
you should leave her to it, imagine what her ebay fees must be like! it will cost her more in the end cos no one will be buying them! and yes ebay fees are a percentage of what you are selling!

Only if the tickets sell. If they don't the seller will be only out 2 GBP.

:ohmy: Christ on a bike. Did some misguided soul really fork out £13000? I love U2... but paying 13k is stupidity/insanity/desperation beyone belief. Please say it's not true.

norsehorse23 said:
well, he probably saw those two tix for croke go for 13,000 pounds yesterday. then again, the bidding started at .01 of a pound, i don't know what the name for it is.

I still find that one hard to believe. I feel it's more likely that the seller did that so that when potential buyers looked at completed auctions they will find misleading info about what the tickets are selling for and also so they can provide great feedback for themselves regarding selling tickets.

I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would buy tickets at that price when there are so many other auctions for much less than that. That's why I don't believe it.

:sad: Cannot believe that one. I just sent her an email questioning her sadness!!!:ohmy: I said that if it was a joke then HA but if not UNBELIEVABLE:mad: :mad: :mad:

If this guy is selling 2 tickets for £120 then thats cheap, I bought 2 tickets for Manchester through using my U2 code etc etc , after all the stress, and they have charged me £135, so it's not a bad price at all. I don't think anyone will get any cheaper than that.

Wilde said:
If this guy is selling 2 tickets for £120 then thats cheap, I bought 2 tickets for Manchester through using my U2 code etc etc , after all the stress, and they have charged me £135, so it's not a bad price at all. I don't think anyone will get any cheaper than that.

I think you misunderstood the auction. The guy is selling the tickets for over $11 thousand dollars.

no, it definitely says 122 now, he must have opened it up or something?

Wilde: It was originally set at 10000(whatever currency)

LOL yeah they dropped in price....originally they were as much as 12000 pounds or something.....So this thread is now looking a little bit stupid....Revenge of the ebay'ers

I think that those looking for tickets on ebay should use a bit of common sense, so I am sure that the "silly priced" ones will never sell.

What i normally do, is select all of the buy it nows, then rank them from lowest to highest priced, often some of the auctions go for a higher price than the lowest priced buy it nows.

The minimum bid was changed twice.

The seller has revised the following item information:

Date Time Revised Information
04-Feb-05 15:09:50 GMT

Minimum Bid Price
04-Feb-05 15:11:25 GMT

Postage Terms
04-Feb-05 15:25:27 GMT

Listing Duration
Minimum Bid Price
04-Feb-05 16:06:39 GMT

Listing Duration