Dublin 3 Croke Park - Setlist Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, it's gonna be alright.

Unfortunately, I also have to leave now which sucks because the show hasn't even started yet...

U2Man said:
Can't we just go to U2.com - they sometimes post the entire setlist before the show has ended :lmao:

HELLO HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! olaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fredo at u2achtung stated (in response to my question about the show seeming to be late):

yes and the reason seems to be because a film of the show (maybe a DVD) is made tonight."

zwervers2 said:

zwervers2 What kept you? We have no idea what's going on in Dublin cos Kelly's gone to the dentist.

zwervers2 said:

Well hellooooooo x 6 to u2 my friend, was worried you wouldn't show up.....must be an important night for you......if U2 doesn't shake things up massively tonight, I'm afraid they won't do so either in Amsterdam......Bono might love you, but he's not gonna treat you any better than his own people...:wink:

Prepare for

Hellooooo, Hellllooooo!!!!!
Hellooooo, Hellllooooo!!!!! :lmao:

yes leetah, lol. How could you tell?

sami - the movie was cute!

Hello/Goodbye :wave: (to people coming & going, I can't keep up with that, I have a setlist to find, LOL)

1stOne said:

zwervers2 What kept you? We have no idea what's going on in Dublin cos Kelly's gone to the dentist.

iI was on the beach with some friends and we did this carting with sails thing...no motor...I crashed big time with 40mph was really cool haha...today will be the set!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey everyone, im just packing my things ready for travelling to Cardiff tomorrow!! - hows the show going in Dublin at the mo?

its all been called of because adam is in cardiff and got it all mixed up, and the irish all came late to the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom