Dublin 3 Croke Park - Setlist Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Man said:

Noone knows. The last time, I predicted chaos and anarchy, should this ever happen. It has now. It's an EXPERIMENT, I guess. Let's see if we can behave properly :wink:

Do we have to? :macdevil:

People still outside? Surprising...Friday was very organized I thought.

dezmaas said:
During a soundcheck on Friday, Edge was practicing his piano pieces, he did Original of the Species. I really thought they were gonna play it, unfortunately not. Hopefully tonight!!

Yes, well he was practicing Electrical Storm as well for about 20 minutes on his own (the rest of the band had already left) during the soundcheck the night before the gig and appearantly couldn't get it right.
So I'm afraid that's no guarantee that they're actually gonna play it.

ok 1stOne is gonna b the 1stOne to do the thing on the table with the bottle and the whipped cream

the soul waits said:

Yes, well he was practicing Electrical Storm as well for about 20 minutes on his own (the rest of the band had already left) during the soundcheck the night before the gig and appearantly couldn't get it right.

:ohmy: Electrical Storm:drool:

the soul waits said:

aww..for some reason that's really cute :cute:

too bad we won't get ES, at least he tried :huh:

sami0201 said:

:lol:
my cousins won't start the movie without popcorn (spoiled brats:madspit: :wink: ) so we are waiting for my aunt to get home...more time for me here!

The youth nowadays, tsk, tsk....:wink:

Everybody relax. No looting yet! Somebody will venture away from the forum to find the setlist. I know of at least 2 places where it can be obtained...

U2dork said:
Everybody relax. No looting yet! Somebody will venture away from the forum to find the setlist. I know of at least 2 places where it can be obtained...

So do I, and neither one has any updates yet.

Can't we just go to U2.com - they sometimes post the entire setlist before the show has ended :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom