Dublin 3 Croke Park - Setlist Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I skimmed through the last couple of pages but it looks like the show hasn't started yet...?

If so, then I'm not late :D

A setlist party without Kelly? Hmmmm, I wonder how this is gonna turn out.....

Wash't it kelly who, when she left during leg 1, would cause surprises in the set? If so, then its a good omen, though its sad not to see her here.

If not, disregard :)

AtomicBono said:
Wait, Kelly's gone? How are we going to function?

Noone knows. The last time, I predicted chaos and anarchy, should this ever happen. It has now. It's an EXPERIMENT, I guess. Let's see if we can behave properly :wink:

During a soundcheck on Friday, Edge was practicing his piano pieces, he did Original of the Species. I really thought they were gonna play it, unfortunately not. Hopefully tonight!!

all i can find is that Ash finished at 8 pm local time , U2 supposed to start 8.30 but nada...............

I'm now stealing from the zootopians (who are very nice people in case any of them are lurking over here :D)
"rocco on stage coordinating mexican wave"

Harbinger said:
Wash't it kelly who, when she left during leg 1, would cause surprises in the set? If so, then its a good omen, though its sad not to see her here.

If not, disregard :p

The only surprise is that we don't know what the hell they are singing tonight.

Harbinger said:

If not, disregard :)

Yes, that was kelly...:giggle:

a doozy - how do you describe that? Perhaps a really good show or big surprise...

I'm on u2achtung.com for setlist as well as zootopia. Thanks to both sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom