Dublin 3 Croke Park - Setlist Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

I was at Anaheim2 too, and both LA shows. I don't have my Nov. tix yet, but I neeeeed some!
azcrying.gif

dont cry. :( are you guys depending on the ticket drops the day of the show or are you gonna pay some evil person alot of money for crappy seats?

hi guys:wave:

just popping in to say hi, but I'm gonna have to run because I'm babysitting my cousins and they want to start watching the movie Jersey Girl in a few minutes, I hope it will be good.

hope we get some surprises tonight too!

zooperson said:

dont cry. :( are you guys depending on the ticket drops the day of the show or are you gonna pay some evil person alot of money for crappy seats?

I will pay :help: :macdevil: for GAs I think :reject:

sami0201 said:
hi guys:wave:

just popping in to say hi, but I'm gonna have to run because I'm babysitting my cousins and they want to start watching the movie Jersey Girl in a few minutes, I hope it will be good.

hope we get some surprises tonight too!

Is that the one with Arwen aka Liv Tyler? :scratch:

redkat said:

Great I don't live far (O.C) but I think we'll get a hotel down there just so I can get in line early for the 2nd show. I'm also REALLY hoping to meet the boys:hyper:

yeah i hope so too. i didn't meet them at either anahiem 1 or 2 and not at L.A. 2 (which i didn't even have tickets for i just went to habng out) but i have wised up and i know what i gotta do.

Diane L said:
Hi, 1stOne! Hi, Leetah! :wave:

Sami! Don't go!!! :sad:

:hug: I'll stay for as long as I can, I let them play in the rain in the backyard :macdevil:(it was so nice here on Long Island over the weekend, what happened?)
shit they want to start the movie:( :sad:
well, at least I get to eat popcorn!

I'll see you all later, hopefully I'll catch the end of the show here!

Hi all. Just popping in for a bit. Have to leave for work shortly after 4pm here so I'll miss most of the show.

I was just catching up on the posts so far and I'll add a comment regarding what goes on here when there's no tour. The highlight for me were the debates on whether a song would rock or not based solely on its rumored working title. Those kinda debates kept us busy for a good bit over a year before the album came out. Good times. :happy:

oops. darn those typos...

I am gonna have to stick around the whole show now so i can do a big told u so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom