Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part ll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its ok the fact that I'm gonna be back at Croker on monday stops anything from upsetting me so if you have bad news now is the time to tell me.... until the end of the world in encore and crumbs...

...and unforgettable fire & heartland & oops I did it again!!!

uwwedoogie said:

& oops I did it again!!!

jackson.gif

:giggle:

Could anyone please confirm: Is Croke Park being filmed like the Chicago shows?

U2Man said:
Could anyone please confirm: Is Croke Park being filmed like the Chicago shows?

It hasnt been announced so i doubt any one would know. We are all hopefull though.

Leetah, at least you finally found someone to go with you! the problem for me is that my dad says he's "too old" (he's 41) to which I said well Bono is 45 and he is the one who is performing! surely you can go stand there with me!:wink: and my friend's are all stupid 16 year olds who think U2 are "gay" and only listen to people like 50 Cent and Lindsay Lohan (since when did she become a singer anyway?)

theres more chance of Vertigo 3 than Crumbs.. trust me!

UTEOTW and Bad though I bet (the only 2 other U2 songs I wnat to see live (that can realistically be expected)

Crumbs for Live 8 and any shows after that.

sami0201 said:
Leetah, at least you finally found someone to go with you! the problem for me is that my dad says he's "too old" (he's 41) to which I said well Bono is 45 and he is the one who is performing! surely you can go stand there with me!:wink: and my friend's are all stupid 16 year olds who think U2 are "gay" and only listen to people like 50 Cent and Lindsay Lohan (since when did she become a singer anyway?)

im 17... love U2, saw them last night, been a fan for 14 years please don't discriminate us... some of us "16 year olds" aren't stupid dumbasses...

sami0201 said:

Sami, if I get tickets, we could meet and queue if you want (if you can't convince any of your, erm, Lindsay-loving friends in the meantime :giggle: )
I'm 17, so we're around the same age :up:

uwwedoogie said:

im 17... love U2, saw them last night, been a fan for 14 years please don't discriminate us... some of us "16 year olds" aren't stupid dumbasses...
[/QUOTE

im 17 too and I dont think they were discriminating just saying that her particular freinds like crappy music.

uwwedoogie said:

hey I'm 15 I'm not discriminating!:wink: unless you mean that you like that kind of music too, which if you do I'm sorry!

uwwedoogie said:

you became a fan at the age of 3???? now that's upbringing I tell you

sami0201 said:

Well, you can gladly say that you have better taste in music, then! Lindsay Lohan...:crazy: And really none of your friends like U2?:sad: My friends aren't fans either but yes, they do want to go with me. I'm lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom