Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part ll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1stOne said:

wll I work with young children...need I say more???

But hey I really missed you when you went to the parc last night. I am sooooo tolerant

how old are you then? need I say more...please do lol

any more news from the show? ive got 5 minutes before my wireless router turns itself off for the night :sad:

God Part III said:
**God Part III joins in after having attended the first Dublin gig**

Oh guys...

Hej, og velkommen (alle danskere får en dansk hilsen i aften, lad være med at spørge).

Princey said:

i was thinking the same thing :shifty:
:shrug:
Maybe someone else saw Paul say this on the news and taped it. Also, just because they're concidering it, it doesn't mean it will actually happen.

I'm jealous of y'all. I only have tickets to one show in Atlanta on Nov. 19, behind the stage, and it will be my first U2 concert.

beau2ifulday said:

oh, we're so sad when we get together.
I mean, i'm not a hormonal kind of person, but once we start talking about Adam and Larry, we never shut up.
I'd like to say we have 'adult' conversation about them, but sadly, that's usually not the case...
:reject:

As for the concerts last week.
Well, let's just say that our poor friends have had to put up with some very repetitive conversation with us this past week or so :/

:lol: that's how all my friends feel too, on the rare occasion that they actually listen to me talk about U2!
well my mom thinks all the guys are good looking, but she thinks that Bono is "a very handsome man":laugh: so we really have no problems, she actually likes looking at all the pictures and stuff! (except that I like JT Bono and she hates the long hair and loves his look now)

Time for this again..
woohoo.gif

browneyedgirl40 said:
I'm jealous of y'all. I only have tickets to one show in Atlanta on Nov. 19, behind the stage, and it will be my first U2 concert.

honestly the behind the stage tickets are pretty good seats - you are really as close to the band as you can be in a seat

I'm probably going to the atlanta shows as well -hopefully :hyper:

beau2ifulday said:

oh, we're so sad when we get together.
I mean, i'm not a hormonal kind of person, but once we start talking about Adam and Larry, we never shut up.
I'd like to say we have 'adult' conversation about them, but sadly, that's usually not the case...
:reject:

As for the concerts last week.
Well, let's just say that our poor friends have had to put up with some very repetitive conversation with us this past week or so :/

i know what you mean. after getting back from my show last week, one mate said, "so how was it?". "brilliant", i replied - to which he said, "good. now thats the last i want to hear of it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom