Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part ll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KUEFC09U2 said:
am not bitching, its you thats bitching, every show you bitch, oh they dropped this, they dropped that,

no I am not..I stated facts...wgrywh was a nice addition to the set and they dropped it. Can I please comment on that...I think it sucks they dropped it..did I complain no I had nice conversations with people here all night who even complained about me being to mellow.. I post one comment about horses and boom there you are again..You need to put to rest the defencelevel you have created for yourself...it;s not healthy. You do not contribute anything with this, all you do is defend defend defend without any argumentation. Now THAT's annoying to me..try to sympathise with the people who actually think about it..It has a reason why I am not thrilled with the european leg. the first couple of songs were perfect tonight. I make a comment about it and you obviously can see in my mind because you think that I'm sarcastic. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO CRITISIZE MY INTENTIONS.

I love to debate but this is no debating this is stupid

Maybe we can expect the unexpected for Dublin III.

My Guesses:
Maybe A Diffrent Opener
Until The End Of The World
Close With Bad (Unlikely)
Orignal Of The Species

and lastly

Crumbs :)

zwervers2 said:

no I am not..I stated facts...wgrywh was a nice addition to the set and they dropped it. Can I please comment on that...I think it sucks they dropped it..did I complain no I had nice conversations with people here all night who even complained about me being to mellow.. I post one comment about horses and boom there you are again..You need to put to rest the defencelevel you have created for yourself...it;s not healthy. You do not contribute anything with this, all you do is defend defend defend without any argumentation. Now THAT's annoying to me..try to sympathise with the people who actually think about it..It has a reason why I am not thrilled with the european leg. the first couple of songs were perfect tonight. I make a comment about it and you obviously can see in my mind because you think that I'm sarcastic. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO CRITISIZE MY INTENTIONS.

I love to debate but this is no debating this is stupid
how have they dropped it? they left it out tonight so they could 1 new song in, if they would of played it again tonight people would have said well why didnt they drop it, they cant win

Harry Vest said:
Will someone PLEASE post the setlist!!!

Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
Party Girl
All Because Of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

bono_man2002 said:
Maybe we can expect the unexpected for Dublin III.

My Guesses:
Maybe A Diffrent Opener
Until The End Of The World
Close With Bad (Unlikely)
Orignal Of The Species

and lastly

Crumbs :)

I hope so bonoman

KUEFC09U2 said:
how have they dropped it? they left it out tonight so they could 1 new song in, if they would of played it again tonight people would have said well why didnt they drop it, they cant win

If you read closely I am dissapointed that of all the songs they could drop they drop the song that actually sounds fresh...that is IN MY OPINION a bad decision

KUEFC09U2 said:

some people like the song, some people dont like the song

personally im glad they dropped it tonight for out of control

if they play it tomorrow i might say im sad to see they added wild horses back

is that bitching? thats just stating my personal preference and is not a dig against the band. can we not discuss songs we like and dont like?

Chizip said:

is that bitching? thats just stating my personal preference and is not a dig against the band. can we not discuss songs we like and dont like?
:up:

going to bed now goodbye everyone!!!!

Chizip said:

no because your stating its your opinion, and not trying to state it as a fact of the whole country

Chizip said:

Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
Party Girl
All Because Of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

25 songs? Wow, the boys must have been on fire for this show.

Gen. Chat said:

25 songs? Wow, the boys must have been on fire for this show.

They were, i couldn't sit down, except for Running to a stand still,a nd couldn't stop singing, except in pride were i lost my voice.

I dont know if this has been posted already....but maybe an insight into not much variation

Dreamchaser is filming todays show with additional cameras. u2-vertigo-tour.com

bono_man2002 said:
I dont know if this has been posted already....but maybe an insight into not much variation

Dreamchaser is filming todays show with additional cameras. u2-vertigo-tour.com

:shocked:

For real?

God Part III said:

:shocked:

For real?

Well As far As I know......they seem to be correct with info most of the time.

Maybe a TV special...or would they release another dvd from dublin :)
Willies diary should give us confirmation.

bono_man2002 said:

Maybe a TV special...or would they release another dvd from dublin :)
Willies diary should give us confirmation.

We know the drill, the tape for a TV special. The play it in some random countries. We see a snippet of how good it is, we petition to have it released. The release it. We are happy. It shits all over the American arena one... etc etc.

timothius said:

We know the drill, the tape for a TV special. The play it in some random countries. We see a snippet of how good it is, we petition to have it released. The release it. We are happy. It shits all over the American arena one... etc etc.

:giggle:

Petitions :drool:

ola ola
just stumbled in. best u2 gig ive ever seen tonight.
outof 25. since 87.
the electricity! awesome

Wow - just got thru both threads. Missed the part-ae today - maybe I can sneak in on Monday. Thanks for the honorable mention on page 9, timothius :hug: and a :hug: for zwervers2 as well. What the heck, hugs all around
grouphug.gif

Glad to hear those who attended loved it - I'd expect nothing less!

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom