Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whasjoewahn said:
Well, bring it on... I'm predicting Out of Control!

:yes:

I hope they mix it up a little tonight - I don't not like the setlist they're doing, but they must have some surprises in store for the home crowd!

you know, I have been to several shows in the US, and none in Europe, but I like the European setlists much more

romi said:
you know, I have been to several shows in the US, and none in Europe, but I like the European setlists much more

I generally agree - although I do wish they'd bring back "40" at the end :up:

TheBrazilianFly said:
How long until it starts?

I'm not too sure... i'd think around an hour or so, if we go by last nite's timings :)

I agree that 40 is better than two vertigos, but I think a song from the new album should start and close shows, so I will go with crumbs as the best possible closer

:wink:

I just hit 300 posts! I'm an Acrobat! I'm not the Fly anymore, what happened? I wanne celebrate this with a completely new setlist tonight!

:wave:

Hey this is my first real Setlist party! Which makes sense because today is my birthday and I am not getting any other kind of party :sad: :wink:

Anyway, can't wait to find out today's setlist....

Lemonfix said:
:wave:

Hey this is my first real Setlist party! Which makes sense because today is my birthday and I am not getting any other kind of party :sad: :wink:

:hug:

Happy Birthday!
Did you have a good day?

1stOne said:

You just did post, and anyway you know you love it.
Welcome back.

Thanks!!!...will be dropping by occasionaly..I have a feeling about this show..not going to tell just yet but it IS positive

zwervers2 said:

Thanks!!!...will be dropping by occasionaly..I have a feeling about this show..not going to tell just yet but it IS positive

There are changes afoot???? My friend and fellow Interferencer Kbry is there at the show and he's hoping for a shake up.

1stOne said:

There are changes afoot???? My friend and fellow Interferencer Kbry is there at the show and he's hoping for a shake up.

In two minutes somebody will turn up saying that we are being bitchy already. People are getting paranoid about this nowadays, you know.

1stOne said:

I believe there will be a surprise tonight..

U2Man said:

In two minutes somebody will turn up saying that we are being bitchy already. People are getting paranoid about this nowadays, you know.

What would I give to be hearing Vertigo x 2 tonight !
Exit zwervers2:lol:

I'm nervous and I'm at home having a U2 party , for all Irish members dont forget RTE2 @ 9PM

Lemonfix said:
If I were in Dublintown right now I wouldn't care if it was Vertigox21 with Grace played somewhere in the middle :wink:

Grace... champagne flutes for her lips.

Wonder what the theme will be tonight? Sunday, cats barfing, Tuesday, dentists, Friday, Rugby.... please no more Rugby.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom