Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1stOne said:

Hi Kelly

Party can't start without you. You are so authoratitive (in a very nice way) Zwervers2 has returned by the way.

Without Kelly this place would explode in wild chaos and anarchy! We all know that :wink:

Hello, U2girlcj. Who is "we"?? You speak for a small group, certainly. :) European shows + Employment = hard to join the set list party, which I know you can relate to. I do my best, though. I cannot stick around for this one, but, wanted to at least say "hi". I'm excited, my Chicago tickets arrived yesterday, so it is 100% official...flight booked, hotel booked, etc.

1stOne said:

Thought you were just a spectator zwervers2..... you just can't resist the temptation can you? CAN YOU?

no I can't...:wink:

I'm busy right now learning how to use my new telephone that just got in today..I lost my old one in Germany at some weird party(yes I was drunk)...to say this is outdoing james bond is an understatement..:drool: :huh:

No spoken words said:
Hello, U2girlcj. Who is "we"?? You speak for a small group, certainly. :) European shows + Employment = hard to join the set list party, which I know you can relate to. I do my best, though. I cannot stick around for this one, but, wanted to at least say "hi". I'm excited, my Chicago tickets arrived yesterday, so it is 100% official...flight booked, hotel booked, etc.

employment is only good for one thing: tickets to Chicago! :wink:

I just bought my hotel and airfare for Chicago yesterday!! What show are you going to...or will you do both :eyebrow:

U2Man said:

Without Kelly this place would explode in wild chaos and anarchy! We all know that :wink:

Yes, and no doubt you would have something to do with it:lol:

hello everybody, the gig hasn't start yet, i guess kellyahern will copy here what i put on u2achtung.com... have fun!

A recap so far (in German :wink: ):

12:00 Uhr Einlass zu den inneren Queues

14:20 Uhr Berichten zu Folge wurde Until The End Of The World im Soundcheck gespielt.

15:20 Uhr Einlass ins Stadion. Dort sind heute zusätzliche Kameras. Ein Schwenkkran und zwei Handkameras, die vorher nicht da waren.

18:05 Uhr Die erste Vorgruppe 'The Thrills' ist auf der Bühne.

19:15 Uhr Paddy Casey hat die Bühne jetzt betreten.

u2girlcj said:

employment is only good for one thing: tickets to Chicago! :wink:

I just bought my hotel and airfare for Chicago yesterday!! What show are you going to...or will you do both :eyebrow:

Yes, that's why I went to college, so I could get a job and buy more U2 tickets, of course. :)

I am going to 9/20 only, will spend the weekend prior in the city, then leave the morning of 9/21 and go straight to work. What show are you going to, or are you going to both??? Do tell....

zwervers2 said:

no I can't...:wink:

I'm busy right now learning how to use my new telephone that just got in today..I lost my old one in Germany at some weird party(yes I was drunk)...to say this is outdoing james bond is an understatement..:drool: :huh:

Must be the company....irresistable!!!!

1stOne said:

Yes, and no doubt you would have something to do with it:lol:

chair1.gif

Come on, I'm not that bad.

Hey everyone...:wave:

...any excitement so far?

..umm Kelly is our sourece German by chance?:wave:

kellyahern said:
"London Calling ' of The Clash is now finished, bur still few minutes
up to the beginning of Arcade Fire"

thanks u2tour.de :wave:

I don't know if you have seen my message on the previous page so :

hello everybody, as yesterday I have a GSM connection with Croke Park, the gig hasn't start yet, i guess kellyahern will copy here what i put on u2achtung.com... have fun!

No spoken words said:

Yes, that's why I went to college, so I could get a job and buy more U2 tickets, of course. :)

:yes: Truly. Popmart tickets were one of my first big purchases after college. :cute:

I am going to 9/20 only, will spend the weekend prior in the city, then leave the morning of 9/21 and go straight to work. What show are you going to, or are you going to both??? Do tell....

Right now I have tix to 9/21. But since I'm flying in Monday and leaving Friday, I figure the urge to buy 9/20 tickets will likely become too strong to deny over the next 3 months. :shrug: Are you reserved or GA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom