Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm too lazy to go and look this up, does anybody know if a Slow Dancing snippet was ever confirmed for last night's show?

Hopefully Croke will be released on DVD like Slane. I have a feeling the Chicago DVDs wont be great.

sami0201 said:

:lol: My dad was a big concert-goer when he was in high school/college in the 80's...he's the kind of guy who told me a million times "I saw U2 when Bono had the mullet! then I saw them again during The Joshua Tree Tour and they aren't as good and I'm too old to go with you" etc. but I made him listen to the new CD and I got him the Complete U2 on iTunes so now he's going with me to NY! I occasionally get emails from him saying stuff like 'just listened to Zoo Station..I like this song!':laugh:

:cute: at your Dad!

Well, I think my Dad might like them if he got over his whole 'Bono is a pansy' complex, but it's going to take some real work :grumpy:

U2dork said:
Since I'm too lazy to go and look this up, does anybody know if a Slow Dancing snippet was ever confirmed for last night's show?

Who cares, really? :shifty:

U2dork said:
there was no Slow Dancing ;-)

Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Hi again Diane :wave:

I'm sorry bammo :( :hug:

thetitans2k said:
Hopefully Croke will be released on DVD like Slane. I have a feeling the Chicago DVDs wont be great.

I'm not sure about Chicago but I hope Croke is released too, the Dublin shows always seem to feel a little more special

For thetitans and anyone else who requested Pasta & PITNOL, my humble gift to you:

343%3C965523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E234%3A%3D599%3D486%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C8%3C8%3A987ot1lsi

sami0201 said:

wow that's awesome! I've never won anything like that. I still have no one to go with me to the shows because everyone refuses to wait there all day with me:ohmy: and my parents wont let me go alone!

I hope you find someone Sami!But I know what you mean...I had to move heaven and earth to convince my friends to go early.Very early.

u2girlcj said:
For thetitans and anyone else who requested Pasta & PITNOL, my humble gift to you:

343%3C965523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E234%3A%3D599%3D486%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C8%3C8%3A987ot1lsi

Hope I don't insult anyone, bit I think I'll go for the PITNOL here :lmao:

so when exactly was the last time they played One with the extra verse? AND WHY THE HELL DID THEY STOP??? i say One & WOWY aren't complete without the extra verses...one man's opinion. Then again, those two are just fine on their own anyway! :yes:

u2girlcj said:

Told you I didn't like pasta... what the hell is that on the top????

Could anyone please confirm: Is this show being seriously filmed like the Chicago shows?

:laugh: its 40 degrees outside...and i'm freezing with the air conditioner...i love it! :evil:......( ok i'm starting to love that evil smiley more and more now!...if i could have sig on here i would put it in )...:lol:...ok on with the show...

Come on Crumbs!...:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom