Dublin 2 Setlist Party Part l

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beachball said:
Skandanavian people are languagewonders too by the way...very nice intelligent people over there..

I'm from Skandinavia... I'm blushing now!

Me as well :happy:

gorman said:

Yep, it was pretty insane. At first, I thought we were being bombed or something. I went outside, looked down the block, and it was just consumed with incredibly thick black smoke. Eventually, we were all evacuated. I drove and walked around a lot, and it was just unbelievable to watch this gigantic fireballs shoot up into the sky. I truly thought my whole block was going to go up, but fortunately the wind was blowing in the opposite direction. Everyone's yard is littered with debris, propane tanks, etc. It was quite a Friday afternoon!

It is too bad about The Edge though. I really enjoyed ordering food from him... er, there.

Sounds like A Dirty Day

kellyahern said:
Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
Sounds like a good setlist so far. I hope we get AIWIY on a few of the Fall tour dates.

zwervers2 said:

A lot of people speak at least 3 languages here so that is something to be very proud of. I can speak 4 and will do a course of Italian in september if everthing goes well. Skandanavian people are languagewonders too by the way...very nice intelligent people over there..

knuddel.gif

Zwervers, I love you!

So Cuel was played 4 times, at various dates in 1992. I don't believe it was ever the full song, or if it was, i'm 99% sure it wasn't the full band

Setlist looks good tonight! If we get Until the End of the World and Bad tonight, this could be an amazing show!

No spoken words said:
I speak very very basic Spanish, and am endeavoring to learn German. It's not my fault that the eduation system here does not really truly cater to making sure we're at least bi-lingual, but it is my fault as an adult that I've not prusued learning other languages with more vigor. I'm rectifiying this, though, slowly.

Yeah, the problem I find is that the education system itself is in favour of making students bi-lingual, but the teaching itself is compeltely inadequate.
Given that i've just finished 5 years of learning French via my school, it's quite awful how little I understand of the language itself.

Harbinger said:

Setlist looks good tonight! If we get Until the End of the World and Bad tonight, this could be an amazing show!

If that happens, I believe I may combust from sheer jealousy.

kellyahern said:
Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
All I Want Is You
Miracle Drug

I wonder what comes next.

Sometimes :drool:

cleazer said:
Sounds like a good setlist so far. I hope we get AIWIY on a few of the Fall tour dates. [/QUOTEthis could mean that WGRYWH is dropped though...I hope they don't but there is a change because UTEOTW will be played...I quess:wink:

kellyahern said:
Vertigo
Out Of Control
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
All I Want Is You
Miracle Drug

so they missed out COBL?

Harbinger said:
Hmm, no City of Blinding Lights... that's a bit of a surprise...

Could make the rest of the night interesting :)

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!!

U2 have finally listened!!!

boldyellow.gif
boldyellow.gif
boldyellow.gif

I cannot really blame my Spanish teachers, 2 of the 3 I had were great. It's just hard to first start learning new languages at 14 or 15, wish they started it earlier in our education, I think it would be more effective and would create more of a thirst to learn more and more languages. Just my opinion. I spent 4 days in Vienna and so help me, EVERYONE under 40 there spoke English. It was humbling, even though I knew this to be true.

But, hey, U2 rocks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom