Dublin 1 Setlist Partey Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LJT said:

ahh not a problem...umm could somebody ell me what i have actually uploaded so far ive done it in a very haphazard way:huh:

well anyway everything will be uploaded again tomorrow so anything anyones missed can pick up:wink:

Sure, what I have:
MLK/UF
Wire
Cry/Electric Co but also Electric Co (same?)
Bad
Party Girl/GLoria
October/NYD
Seconds

kellyahern said:

Oh, I would totally bitch if the Boom Cha's were missing! :wink:

There was a post after the last greatest hits came out that said, "RIP Boom Cha's: 1997 - 2003"

That sums it up for me :sad:

Wait. I've been listening to SBS so I'm down with Bono, right. I know how we can co-exist.

In the second Vertigo Bono will start with the Boom-Cha's instead of Stories For Boys. He will Boom-Cha the whole way till the end.:drool:

kellyahern said:

Oh, I would totally bitch if the Boom Cha's were missing! :wink:

There was a post after the last greatest hits came out that said, "RIP Boom Cha's: 1997 - 2003"

That sums it up for me :sad:

I would totally explode in wild Bitch-Craft if they ever put that horrible song on again.

devil10.gif

u2girlcj said:

Sure, what I have:
MLK/UF
Wire
Cry/Electric Co but also Electric Co (same?)
Bad
Party Girl/GLoria
October/NYD
Seconds

Thanks darlin hmm is one of those Electric Cos not 11 O' Clock i mislablled it:huh:

timothius said:

Wait. I've been listening to SBS so I'm down with Bono, right. I know how we can co-exist.

In the second Vertigo Bono will start with the Boom-Cha's instead of Stories For Boys. He will Boom-Cha the whole way till the end.:drool:

:drool: I'm down with that, yo!

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still (extrait de Walk On)
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One (bon bin finalement c'est encore un extrait de Rain)

Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You

All Because Of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

et avec tout ça on a dépassé les 2h15

Lila64 said:

All Because Of You
Yahweh
Vertigo

et avec tout ça on a dépassé les 2h15

Translation:

I'm pissed they played Vertigo twice. This is a bad thing. For a band that has a catalogue as wide and as varied as U2, they should play something else. I have always liked Miami. I hear voices, ridiculous voices. beLIEve. They should play "40" instead, or Dirty Day. Dirty Day is pretty heavy. MLK is not heavy. Shadows & Tall Trees would be an average closer. I do not speak English.

Ok, I must return to getting some work done. Been a blast! Will be back later to see the post-concert setlist party thread :wink:

:wave:

Boom cha is brilliant passive resistance....someone was bugging me on msn so i just replied with Boom cha.....annoyed the hell out of them:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom