Dublin 1 Setlist Partey Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

My pleasure.

Edge was on fire. Bono spat water at Edge. Edge thanked Bono for his generosity and stated how Bono had always been there for him. Bono nodded and said Edge had always been there for him. Adam & Larry rolled there eyes. Edge & Bono embraced and began dancing, slowly.

:yes:

LOL, great one!

AtomicBono said:

A tim-tam? Yay! Now I get to find out if they're overrated or not :hyper: are they British or what??

timothius - yes you're right...although there was time where Edge didn't wear beanies :ohmy:

WIRE live...rockin'...Bono is making crazy bird noises :lmao: :rockon: (no they're not playing Wire now, don't shoot me)

you can imagine him jumping about like crazy during it...brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

timothius said:

My pleasure.

Edge was on fire. Bono spat water at Edge. Edge thanked Bono for his generosity and stated how Bono had always been there for him. Bono nodded and said Edge had always been there for him. Adam & Larry rolled there eyes. Edge & Bono embraced and began dancing, slowly.

:lol: oh that would spread over PLEBA like wildfire...:drool: :wink:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Zoo Station
The Fly

Sidenote: 'Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak,' adds Bono, slipping in a reference to Phil Lynott, at the end of a crisp run-through of Vertigo. Can't wait...

i downloaded all vertigo torrent so far but am still waiting for more seeders on the denver one....am trying to download the anaheim dvd via torrent spy for two days now and it says i still have more then 20 hours to go :huh:

timothius said:

My pleasure.

so hot:drool:

:wink:

u2girlcj said:

:yes: :drool:

did a photo of the philly kiss ever surface? :hyper:

kiss3.gif

Lila64 said:
Sidenote: 'Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak,' adds Bono, slipping in a reference to Phil Lynott, at the end of a crisp run-through of Vertigo. Can't wait...

I was humming that tune just the other day. Bono must be reading my mind....
Read this Bono...:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom