Dublin 1 Setlist Partey Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

Welcome to interference :wave:

I have a feeling by that post, you're gonna fit right in!

Hello. :dancing:

I thought Acrobat hadn't been mentioned enough yet tonight- usually it's got its own discussion in a setlist thread, so I decided to bring it up. Where it goes now I don't know. :huh:

Im back. An glad to see we are sticking with the Partey instead of just a plain party.

Partey is not a mistype or me being stupid but a cool way of saying party. Just for those who dont understand like neutral.

onemoresolo said:

Hello. :dancing:

I thought Acrobat hadn't been mentioned enough yet tonight- usually it's got its own discussion in a setlist thread, so I decided to bring it up. Where it goes now I don't know. :huh:

We discuss who has/hasn't overdosed on PITNOL.... Then it's usually about time to bitch about Vertigo X2. :wink:

thetitans2k said:
Im back. An glad to see we are sticking with the Partey instead of just a plain party.

Partey is not a mistype or me being stupid but a cool way of saying party. Just for those who dont understand like neutral.

I thought that was part-ay.

You'd think if any of the band read these forums that they'd have played acrobat, crumbs, etc etc...about a gazillion times on the tour....

maybee there storing them up for an interference special final gig where they play all we've winged about for the last year and a bit...now that would be an awsome setlist....

yoohoo just finished with the miami elevation dvd....just in time for a new Zoo tv dvd during the zoo songs tonight.. :drool:

timothius said:

We discuss who has/hasn't overdosed on PITNOL.... Then it's usually about time to bitch about Vertigo X2. :wink:

I didn't even want to mention Vertigo x2 for fear of a backlash.

Shhhh, but I prefer Vertigo to Crumbs. :shh:

onemoresolo said:

It's not going anywhere.

adriansr_martin said:
You'd think if any of the band read these forums that they'd have played acrobat, crumbs, etc etc...about a gazillion times on the tour....

maybee there storing them up for an interference special final gig where they play all we've winged about for the last year and a bit...now that would be an awsome setlist....

i would like if people stopped complainting

u2girlcj said:
Woohoo! Thanks to LJT I can listen to MLK and thanks to Kellyahern I can look at Bono in the rain at the SAME time.

Lovely. :cute: Thanks lovies!! :hug:

Its a new kind of heaven:drool:

onemoresolo said:

I didn't even want to mention Vertigo x2 for fear of a backlash.

Shhhh, but I prefer Vertigo to Crumbs. :shh:

:wave:

You're about to be lynched. Run now. Forget you're belongings, you must go, immediatly. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Leave, run, far away now.

Thanks for dropping by interference. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom