Dublin 1 Setlist Partey Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zwervers2 said:

okay just checked in and frankly I don;t give a damn but not to upset some people here. I think the set was extroadinary and the people got there money's worth....how borring this has become.

Yeah, this might get so boring that we might actually don't want it to change at all.....please U2 don't change a single song on the setlist, or we will all be terrified with fear.

KUEFC09U2 said:
yes never mind that it might have been a special night for the people that were there, but for us it was booooring booooo

really KUEFC09U2? Was it boring? even for you? Looking at the responds everybody had a good time...well you can;t please everybody unfortunately

cheers

I also think the setlists are great!

Seems like Wild Horses is becoming a regular now, who can honestly say that they thought that would ever happen again?

And Electric Co. as a regular (not just that, but with a blistering all time high performance!)

I also think Bullet the blue sky have found it's form. The endless Edge solo, and the new snippets are very good, and the song has a lot more power than on Elevation.

And finally: I find it enourmously stupid to sit at an internet setlist party and complain just because the boys don't play different songs each night! Songs can be great, even though they played it the night before!

I also have things I would change in the setlist, and I think they could change a few more songs each night, but I also see that our 4 Gods want's to put on a 2 hour show that evolves through the night (as it is all one song, as Bono would say it...). Allthough many of us would love to hear I Fall down going into Acrobat and then into Mercy, it wouldn't make much sense lyricly for example...

Let's all just enjoy the shows, and be sorry that we weren't there!
A party is all about fun! If someone absolutely has to complain, why not start a Dublin Hangover thread or something??
:wink:

zwervers2 said:

really KUEFC09U2? Was it boring? even for you? Looking at the responds everybody had a good time...well you can;t please everybody unfortunately

cheers
dunno mate, was in the pub getting drunk, and wasnt there, aslong as the people that were there found it special thats all i care

I love the setlist, I don't want it to change. And I love the argument. What's wrong with the same people having a discussion each night. Everyone can join, we're not rejecting anyone. No setlist change ever. If they play Crumbs the next time, I will personally write Bono a letter filled with complaint.

U2Man said:

Yeah, this might get so boring that we might actually don't want it to change at all.....please U2 don't change a single song on the setlist, or we will all be terrified with fear.

U2man I love you....maybe tomorrow..who knows
I love you all at interference...enjoy life PLEASE!!!!!!!

KUEFC09U2 said:
dunno mate, was in the pub getting drunk, and wasnt there, aslong as the people that were there found it special thats all i care

I had exactely the same night lol..you see we are not so far apart afterall

zwervers2 said:

I had exactely the same night lol..you see we are not so far apart afterall
actually we do, you complain about the setlists even when your arent there, i dont, so there is a difference

people there could have "felt god walking through the room"

KUEFC09U2 said:
actually we do, you complain about the setlists even when your arent there, i dont, so there is a difference

people there could have "felt god walking through the room"
i hope for them they did feel it don't get me wrong...I hope eveybody has the concert of their lifes..it's just my feeling towards them right now...don't want to take anything away from the people who were there tonight for instance

Oh, I just remembered that they are performing to a crowd of tens of thousands live and to no-one on the internet, so who gives a rats-arse what songs they are playing as long as they ARE PLAYING LOUD AND LIVE!!!!

trabantland said:
Oh, I just remembered that they are performing to a crowd of tens of thousands live and to no-one on the internet, so who gives a rats-arse what songs they are playing as long as they ARE PLAYING LOUD AND LIVE!!!!

wow you travel pretty fast...:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

trabantland said:
my thoughts 100%

well its more like the lights have been turned on, people have been told to leave, but the angry drunks are still loitering...

Chizip said:
well its more like the lights have been turned on, people have been told to leave, but the angry drunks are still loitering...

Chizip...I want to thank you for your humor...U2man, Aardvark, Kelly 1stone KUEetc

I will go away for a while and dream it all up again..I'm sick of this place which i used to love. there are some very nice people here to have a discussion with, sometimes a bit harsch but hell I do not care. It's the total worshipping I start to hate really, whatever you say it doesn't matter...Sometimes it's better to walk away and start paying attention to real important stuff..

I'll be back after the amsterdamshows. I will be watching the setlists but I will not complain anymore. Have a nice couple of weeks folks, I love you all and I will be back..:rockon:

zwervers2 said:

Chizip...I want to thank you for your humor...U2man, Aardvark, Kelly 1stone KUEetc

I will go away for a while and dream it all up again..I'm sick of this place which i used to love. there are some very nice people here to have a discussion with, sometimes a bit harsch but hell I do not care. It's the total worshipping I start to hate really, whatever you say it doesn't matter...Sometimes it's better to walk away and start paying attention to real important stuff..

I'll be back after the amsterdamshows. I will be watching the setlists but I will not complain anymore. Have a nice couple of weeks folks, I love you all and I will be back..:rockon:
come back we love you

what have the euro's done to deserve the wrath of u2?

these setlists are quite possibly the worst in their touring history.

but maybe it's because they're continuing to play that awful vertigo TWICE a show.

what a terrible, TERRIBLE travesty.

zwervers2 said:

zwervers2

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE come back. VIPs like you can say what they want. Setlist party just isn't the same when you go to the pub (very inconsiderate I might add) I always watch out for your funny posts. See you tonight. :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom