Dublin 1 Setlist Partey Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

fc7ef5cd.gif

yeah, that gif's gonna be useful :yes:

Aggressive, aren't we? How about this one?
greenchainsaw.gif

neutral said:
Hey LJT what show are you posting, I've been in and out of the thread..

:reject: :wink:

oh its Meadowlands New York 15-4-85...great show..16 minute Bad and all:drool:

TheBrazilianFly said:
Hey, I just noticed that tonight's show had 24 songs, not the usual 23. So I guess tonight's Vertigo was an extra song. :) :up:

yeh i think thats because they brought back in ABOY..

kellyahern said:

Oooh, nice . . . I'll save that one for later :evil:

:wave:

Thanks LJT for the mp3s, thanks zoofred for the updates that we borrowed, thanks neutral for letting us know about the denver torrent . . . :bow:

Thanks Kelly, now I cannot sleep at night.

You are not allowed to express your opinion, - and I thought this was a free world.

zooholland said:
i downloaded all vertigo torrent so far but am still waiting for more seeders on the denver one....am trying to download the anaheim dvd via torrent spy for two days now and it says i still have more then 20 hours to go :huh:

BTW From where are you downloading from? I'm still searchinh this one :(...

kellyahern said:

:sad:

I didn't mean to scare you :(

Well, if you promise me that you won't come and mangle me with a chain saw, I will go peacefully to bed now, hoping that U2 will get themselves together soon....:(

U2Man said:

Well, if you promise me that you won't come and mangle me with a chain saw, I will go peacefully to bed now, hoping that U2 will get themselves together soon....:(

Well, I promise I won't . . . but I can't speak for neutral (I hear she has a whip :shh: )

or is that Queen Bee or Miroslava? :shrug: Oh well, one of them has a whip.

Speaking of neutral, have you heard back from the guys at the show yet? :)

kellyahern said:

Well, I promise I won't . . . but I can't speak for neutral (I hear she has a whip :shh: )

or is that Queen Bee or Miroslava? :shrug: Oh well, one of them has a whip.

Speaking of neutral, have you heard back from the guys at the show yet? :)

Girls with whips :huh:. Sounds interesting :wink:. Alot better than chain saws, anyway :lmao:

neutral said:
oh hi :eek: :wink:

It's on Torrentspy, I don't think you need to join. :)

Oh!! Thank you so much :D...I was looking for this one and I'm really sad cause I see lots to buy, even here in Brazil stores (a kind of our ebay) ...and I just want to download and enjoy the show and I'm always the last one to know ...:sad:
Thank you neutral :D :D

SilverAndGolden said:

Oh!! Thank you so much :D...I was looking for this one and I'm really sad cause I see lots to buy, even here in Brazil stores (a kind of our ebay) ...and I just want to download and enjoy the show and I'm always the last one to know ...:sad:
Thank you neutral :D :D

Ok I'm on holidays, maybe will not be the last to know for a time :wink: :wink: :wink: ...

Westport said:
Just checked in.

One word on the setlist.

Borrrrrrriinnnnnnngg.

You're not a u2 fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the setlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zwervers2 said:

You're not a u2 fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the setlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay just checked in and frankly I don;t give a damn but not to upset some people here. I think the set was extroadinary and the people got there money's worth....how borring this has become.

zwervers2 said:

okay just checked in and frankly I don;t give a damn but not to upset some people here. I think the set was extroadinary and the people got there money's worth....how borring this has become.

:shh:

yes never mind that it might have been a special night for the people that were there, but for us it was booooring booooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom