Dublin 1 Setlist Partey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get confused by these European time zones.

Does U2 take the stage in 50 minutes?

As a public service... some info on Croke Park (from www.crokepark.ie):

Croke Park has become one of the most prominent features of Dublin's northside cityscape. In proximity to the airport and the city centre, the stadium's imposing architectural splendour stands proud on 700,000 sq feet of the Irish capital. Inside, the contemporary design and spectacular views offer an exciting location for world class events.

The modern exterior is mirrored by bright, spacious, contemporarily designed interiors. Smooth marble and merbau hardwood flooring and clean cream and wood panelled wall surfaces combine to offer an airy, elegant ambiance. The concourses and suites are fitted with discrete lighting fixtures and plush leather furnishings

:D

Evening all, i'm gonna crash the first 30mins then leave abruptly after having an argument with a girl in the kitchen :whistle:

Hope everyone has a good show

Some more info on the stadium:

Home to the Gaelic Athletic Association or GAA, Croke Park is at the heart of Irish sporting life. In 1993 a grand plan to completely reconstruct Croke Park was unveiled. This redevelopment has been the biggest single venture ever undertaken by an Irish sporting organisation.

Now a world-class stadium, Croke Park is the largest stadium in Ireland and the fourth largest stadium in Europe. Muhammad Ali fought here, Tina Turner and U2 performed here and the best of Australia's AFL talent have played here. In June 2003 the world was welcomed to Croke Park when it played host to the spectacular opening and closing ceremonies of the Special Olympics World Summer Games.

This interesting new venue offers the flexibility to suit receptions for 10 to 2,500 people, private dining, product launches, seminars, conferences, exhibitions, training courses, meetings, set-design and almost any event imaginable. The venue is highly versatile offering a wide range of large capacity conference rooms, smaller more intimate suites and 85 individual meeting rooms along with large indoor and outdoor concourses.

thetitans2k said:

theyre unreal.
i would like to see them live one day.

Id also like to see U2 live one day.

I was a bit disappointed in Snow Patrol live.

Hi everyone:wave: :wave:

View of the stadium:

stadium_images.gif

u2girlcj said:

I almost bought their (Snow Patrol's) album yesterday. Sounds like I should have, eh? You like?

Personally, I prefer their earlier albums, but Final Straw is worth having.

thetitans2k said:

Really...

what was wrong with them?

they were pretty good on Jay Leno.

I love their last album and was really excited to see them, but they just didn't have any stage presence in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom