Dublin 1 Setlist Partey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thetitans2k said:
Whats the deal with rugby? it seems stupid.

People in north America like me, have no respect for rugby.

Its all about the basketball.

:lol:

We had a series of about 3 setlist parties where we had these very heated Rugby vs American Football discussions all the way through the setlist. Needless to say - Rugby Won.:wink:

However it really isn't fun arguing the points if, Ax & GG, my rugby cohorts arent here.

Have you ever watched a full game. It's very cool. In New Zealand, Rugby = Religion... seriously.

Great! Lets form a club! Where were you sitting? I was side stage with great seats! I have Mp3 if you want a copy??

I saw Bono outside before, about 1 foot from me.

What a great day it was!

Nancy

thetitans2k said:

They improve it by taking off all the equipment and making the rules stupid?

They improved it by being real men:D

yep your right basketball may become exiting in the last few and thats about it , as for the americans not flipping out over rugby I can only put that down to shoulder pads, guys in big fluffed up shoulder pads hit every americans button.

timothius said:

:lol:

We had a series of about 3 setlist parties where we had these very heated Rugby vs American Football discussions all the way through the setlist. Needless to say - Rugby Won.:wink:

However it really isn't fun arguing the points if, Ax & GG, my rugby cohorts arent here.

Have you ever watched a full game. It's very cool. In New Zealand, Rugby = Religion... seriously.

Ive never watched a full game they dont show it on TV in Canada. Maybe Rugby beat out the NFL but lets see it beat out Canadian football. The CFL rocks. Go Bombers.

6620ross said:
Great! Lets form a club! Where were you sitting? I was side stage with great seats! I have Mp3 if you want a copy??

I saw Bono outside before, about 1 foot from me.

What a great day it was!

Nancy

I was GA on the 24th and in section 127 on the 25th (Edge's side of the stage). Which side were you?

I have Mp3s, but Vertigo2 is cut off. Doesn't matter much, since it's not as good as the real thing, but if you have a better recording, I'd love to hear it!!

Any plans to go to Portland yet? It's closer for you, eh?

Alright everyone, I'm here, complete with a Popmart bootleg, spaghetti, and a generic Dr. Pepper!! :rockon:

So based on the last couple pages I'm guessing they haven't started yet...?

Lila64 said:

better watch your driving!
chase.gif

:giggle:

:sad:

*goes to police station with hands in the cuff position*

AtomicBono said:
Alright everyone, I'm here, complete with a Popmart bootleg, spaghetti, and a generic Dr. Pepper!! :rockon:

I'm going with the traditional setlist party of:

Cup of Tea, Elevation bootleg (Slane naturally) a warm blanket and.... a Tim Tam. :wink:

timothius said:

In UK , New Zealand Rugby = Comedy hour .....seriously

I was at 25th, section 125, row 18, seat 4.
I have tickets for Portland, I got off Ebay, behind the stage, section 105. They were the email type so I am a little worried.

timothius said:

In Rugby people like to Ruck. Rucking is fun.

I'm really pleased with all the love for rugby from you guys :hug:.

Rucking is fun....i'm not so good at the rest of the game though:wink:

Come on the Lions...just because really of the Irish in the team...i was very sad over the 6 nations:sad:

U2@NYC said:
Rugby rules, I used to play it in high school.

Got my ass kicked several times, but it was fun in the end.

Its not a secret that... the most boring sports ever are cycling and tennis. When you're watching them on Tv is a perfect time to have a nap.

timothius said:

I'm going with the traditional setlist party of:

Cup of Tea, Elevation bootleg (Slane naturally) a warm blanket and.... a Tim Tam. :wink:

Tea rules, especially iced tea, especially raspberry iced tea :D

I don't have any Elevation bootlegs, can you believe it?!

and what's the big deal about Tim Tams? what IS a Tim Tam?

timothius said:

In Rugby people like to Ruck. Rucking is fun.

I'm really pleased with all the love for rugby from you guys :hug:.

And they have hookers too :sexywink:

(my boyfriend in HS played rugby and our friends on his team always told me I could be the hooker...it was somehow flattering then. He's my husband now, but he doesn't play anymore :( )

AtomicBono said:

hey atomic...i'm prepared with Velvet Dress Bono and Jools Holland:drool: Its my addiction at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom