Dublin 1 Setlist Partey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

Bono?

Bono!

It's Bono!! :hyper:

First Edge now Bono!!! :hyper:

:bono:

you know this is the best album we've ever done....its like god walked into the room then the holy spirit...which of course made Edge on fire...Larry didn't look pleased, he didn't care much for me speaking in tongues:wink:

AtomicBono said:

:lol: and lord knows what they've said about Pop...that's gone back and forth... but I think now they've reached the general consensus that it was unfinished but contained good songs, right?

:yes:

and if they haven't?
Well. Just gives me more contradictory statements to laugh at :D

"Crumbs is the only song we've written totally drunk"

"Crumbs is the most important song we've ever written"

Well, those two statements don't necessarily contradict each other. I guess you could write an important song when you're drunk :wink:

Didn't Keith Richards write the riff to Satisfaction in the middle of a nap? :lol:

kellyahern said:

Well, those two statements don't necessarily contradict each other. I guess you could write an important song when you're drunk :wink:

Didn't Keith Richards write the riff to Satisfaction in the middle of a nap? :lol:

they say at times keith played the guitar in his sleep..he would be dozing but his hands would still be playing :scratch:

kellyahern said:

Good point...did he? I didn't know that. So did he write it in his dream or was he sleepwalking? :p

Well Keith Richards sleeps upside down hanging from a bar, it'll add ten years to your life

that also explains why he can't be killed by conventional weapons

*5 bucks to who names what movie that's from:wink: *

except no 5 bucks

LJT said:

:bono:

you know this is the best album we've ever done....its like god walked into the room then the holy spirit...which of course made Edge on fire...Larry didn't look pleased, he didn't care much for me speaking in tongues:wink:

Adam walks by and lights his cigarette with the fire that once was the EDGE:rockon:

speaking of sources ... how's everyone holding up over there in the rain and how hard is it coming down?

LemonMacPhisto said:
Well Keith Richards sleeps upside down hanging from a bar, it'll add ten years to your life

that also explains why he can't be killed by conventional weapons

*5 bucks to who names what movie that's from:wink: *

Waynes World?
2?

except no 5 bucks

YBORCITYOBL said:

Adam walks by and lights his cigarette with the fire that once was the EDGE:rockon:

do you think the Unforgettable Fire was about Edge:combust:

kellyahern said:

The story goes that he had a tape recorder with him . . . he said there was a few seconds of Satisfaction and then the rest of the tape was him snoring :lol:

:lmao: why did he have a tape recorder? does he generally write his hit singles in his sleep?

Gosh darn it, time flies...
I should be back in an hour, I hope to read some exciting stuff when I get back...
(and I expect that we will have won the dance off by then as well) :D

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom