Dress Rehearsal in a Small Theatre?? And what Ali said today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know the name of Bono's bodyguard?

He's the guy with the bald head in the black and white photo.

My husband and I just got back from the Sunset address. We were there at 8:00. The Hollywood Palladium was right across the street. There was a private going on. The parking guy said it was over. We asked the guy at the Starbucks across the street and he said there was a big event going on around 3:00 pm. He said there was a line of people and lots of equitment. We circled the building and there was no sign.

Last edited:
The Palladium was just the pick up spot to be bussed over to the Sports Arena. Buses left around 3:30pm, got to the Sports Arena at 4pm, where we all had to sit on the bus til after 5:30. Show started about 6:45pm. It was amazing.

u2valleygirl said:
My husband and I just got back from the Sunset address. We were there at 8:00. The Hollywood Palladium was right across the street. There was a private going on. The parking guy said it was over. We asked the guy at the Starbucks across the street and he said there was a big event going on around 3:00 pm. He said there was a line of people and lots of equitment. We circled the building and there was no sign.

Back
Top Bottom