Dress Rehearsal in a Small Theatre?? And what Ali said today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Westport said:
Aquarius Theatre
6230 Sunset Boulevard
Aquarius Theatre
Argyle and El Centro
Hollywood
Los Angeles
California
CA
USA

--------------------

That's the location...

Here's hoping that a recording comes out of the rehearsal show....

57 hours and counting to the main event...

heh, thanks. I guess there's on in Palo Alto by the same name that I was looking at.

MsMofoGone said:

The fact that the rest of the band's significant others do nothing..
is worth mentioning, because they obviously don't feel it's necessary... or maybe they don't want to get involved... and that's a shameful matter indeed, but their lives would be different too, if not for their husbands/boyfriends.. (success / fame / fortune). That is a fact....

I don't think you can say that the others do nothing...most people who do a lot of charitable work for the common good prefer to keep what they do private. And there are others who just prefer to write sizable checks to their causes.

I admire Ali and Bono for doing it in the spotlight... what Bono said yesterday while talking about Edun was that the world can be impacted by small things, small ideas that can impact entire countries. That can the way people shop or the way they buy clothes (not buying from companies that employ factories of child labor) -- it can make a difference. What Ali said is that she doesn't want her children to wear clothes that have been made by other children.

Last edited:
Westport said:
Aquarius Theatre
6230 Sunset Boulevard
Aquarius Theatre
Argyle and El Centro
Hollywood
Los Angeles
California
CA
USA

--------------------

That's the location...

Here's hoping that a recording comes out of the rehearsal show....

57 hours and counting to the main event...

can anyone confirm this?

I much prefer to discover the stage set on Monday...

There have been no spoilers in that regard.

The great thing is that we really know nothing...they have done a great job in keeping everything quiet.

We don't know about the stage.

We really don't know the setlist or the order of the set list.

We don't know about the dress.

We don't know about the warm up music (Gavin Friday?)...

We don't know anything!!

How great is that?!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Celticfc said:

can anyone confirm this?

All I can say is, I agree, someone might want to confirm this. Do NOT go by what I wrote earlier in this thread. The 'aquarius' thing was just something I heard on KROQ and I didn't even hear everything the dj said.

Edited to add: I'm having second thoughts about the notion of the Aquarius Theater as the venue for the "secret show," anyway. Why on earth would KROQ broadcast to all of Los Angeles the location of a "secret show" on Sunset Blvd., so that the sidewalk around the theater would be crowded with people milling about? I should have never posted the bit about what I had thought I heard.

Last edited:
How do I go about posting a couple of pictures of yesterday's Edun event here?

But the small theatre actually does make sense, doesn't it? Not to mention that most people don't even know what the Aquarius Theatre is, because it doesn't go by that name any longer.

I'm about to head up that way, so it would be nice if someone had an idea whether anything seemed to be going on at the theatre in Hollywood. If there is a show there tonight, then there would definitely be activity with equipment and roadies working today.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Photo182a.jpg

Photo107b.jpg

Photo106.jpg

westport - already have forgotten password but will post mine if it will make you feel better:D
thanks for the pictures again

lol. No harm done. When I asked Westport to take down his password I was more worried about the future when Westports photobucket is full and some moron finds his password and deletes all his hard work.

PS Westport, I still want to see you post the pics. Its a good skill to learn and you are so close to finishing. :hug:

I once asked to join the Ave Maria Fan Club on a thread that then died. I can't remember what position I asked for, though. I think I asked if I could be the Official Ave Maria Setlisteriser.

Axver said:
I once asked to join the Ave Maria Fan Club on a thread that then died. I can't remember what position I asked for, though. I think I asked if I could be the Official Ave Maria Setlisteriser.

Sorry about that. I don't subscribe to every thread I post at Interference anymore. Must of missed that one.

Dalton said:
Beli is there a special secret code that I should memorize or keep in a safe place cause in a few years you will disband this fan club and try to make me pay to join your new one?

If I tell you I can't charge you later. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom