Dream about 3rd US leg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_acrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Last night I was in heaven. U2 announced another US leg, and it featured one show in columbus, my home town, and then 2 shows in Pittsburgh at Mellon Arena. I was so happy in my dream, it was great. Then I wake up, it's still dark out, and I realize I have to get up and go work. Stupid reality!

that would be cool. i think the US really got screwed compared to the rest of the world this tour. when are they going to start paying attention to us?

Yeah, because U2 need to experience playing at one of the worst arenas in North America [Mellon].

I think Eastern Europe had way too many shows on this tour. Some of the shows they had could easily have been moved to America.

what about us in NYC, i cant believe they screwed us, i only got to see U2 7 times this year and now i hear they are going to play hawaii. i want a refund from U2.com

Yeah, sure, the US was screwed, I mean they played over 70 shows in your country, but I think you were really screwed. We Southamericans had to travel all over the world to see them, spend thousands of dollars, now we get two or three shows in our countries, Mexico, Brazil or Argentina, but you got really screwed you got almost no shows in your country.

i thought U2 learned their lesson when they only played 6 shows in Chicago during the Elevation Tour. instead, they must have found it funny fucking us over two tours in a row.

I wish they would add 2 other legs for summer and fall, 15 stadium gigs in europe and 15 stadium gigs in US.................then work on the new album to release in 2007 winter /2008 spring and new tour in 2008-2009......................damn good plan!

babyman said:
I wish they would add 2 other legs for summer and fall, 15 stadium gigs in europe and 15 stadium gigs in US.................then work on the new album to release in 2007 winter /2008 spring and new tour in 2008-2009......................damn good plan!

A better plan would be an arena tour of Europe, then head off until resurfacing with new material at the end of 2008.

I also want another US leg. Yes it's rediculous, selfish, ignorant, and unfair, but you know what? I don't care. I still want one. :up:

ugh, i definitly didnt get enough shows in the northeast. between the eight in new york, seven in boston, two in new jersey, one in hartford, i feel compltely fucking slighted. what the fuck? they made me drive to fucking philadelphia for four more shows and then to fucking buffalo and toronto. i think new york, boston, hartford and new jersey should have gotten 10 shows- each. hopefully they learn their lesson next tour.

Personally I'm upset because U2 didn't play at my house. I mean, what's up with that? I totally already had the instruments set up and everything. I even ordered a pizza for them. But instead they decided to go to arenas in Chicago and Cleveland, as if those places would draw a bigger crowd or something. Please.

annie_vox said:

I'm already dreaming about the second European leg :wink:

Lots of us are dreaming about that. I hear a rumour that some pigs have started to fly somewhere......

StlElevation said:
ugh, i definitly didnt get enough shows in the northeast. between the eight in new york, seven in boston, two in new jersey, one in hartford, i feel compltely fucking slighted. what the fuck? they made me drive to fucking philadelphia for four more shows and then to fucking buffalo and toronto. i think new york, boston, hartford and new jersey should have gotten 10 shows- each. hopefully they learn their lesson next tour.

i agree... i mean heck, billy joel now has 11 shows at madison square garden... i think u2 should come back this summer to do 12, to be followed the next month by springsteen doing 13, then billy joel doing 14, then u2 comming back to do 15, and so on and so on... and eventually they'll be doing so many shows that i won't have to watch the knicks anymore.

that'll be best for everyone.

what a bunch of thread hijackers:rant:

Back to your dream.....

Were you able to get tix to the shows in your dream?:hyper:

AtomicBono said:
Personally I'm upset because U2 didn't play at my house. I mean, what's up with that? I totally already had the instruments set up and everything. I even ordered a pizza for them. But instead they decided to go to arenas in Chicago and Cleveland, as if those places would draw a bigger crowd or something. Please.

:lmao:

In my country there was only one show... And believe me that *a lot* of people who wanted to be there couldn't make it... I consider myself a very lucky person and I've only been at one show!

Back
Top Bottom