Does TM reprint lost tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But you have to get to a TM Mngr of Cust Serv to get this happening and you better get to the venue First as well if they go for it.. becuase if they were lifted out of your box somebody is going to visiting your seats....
Good Luck it is a Hard sell.

are you sure you didn't choose the email option to have your tickets emailed to you? I accidentally did for one of my tickets and the email ended up in my spam folder :mad: I only caught it because I went to my account on ticketmaster to check the status of all of my purchases and it said an email had been sent with my tickets attached.

My tickets were stolen for the Chicago shows (well, TM claimed they were delivered) but I never got them.

According to TM, if you lose your tickets, they will not reissue/reprint your tickets but instead give you a new one. Since each ticket has a unique barcode, only the first scan of the tickets will allow entry into the event. So to be safe, they will void your tickets, and issue you a new one. But you have to call them at least 48 hours before the show. I suggest email them too right away.

I called TM a week before the show. I was told to bring my credit card, the confirmation order number, and a photo ID -- went up to the Box Office on the day of the event, and right there they gave me me new tix!

Whew!

Hope that helps. Goodluck.

from ticketmaster.com:

If you do not receive your tickets within 3 business days prior to an event, or you notice your tickets are missing or have been destroyed, call your local Charge-by-Phone immediately. Tickets for reserved seating events that are lost during the delivery process from Ticketmaster to you, or that are missing or have been destroyed, may or may not be replaceable at the discretion of Ticketmaster. If your tickets are for general admission seating, or if your tickets were purchased using cash at a Ticket Center, whether or not to issue to you replacement tickets will also be at the discretion of Ticketmaster. However, in almost all cases replacement tickets will not be issued for general admission seating or for tickets purchased using cash at a Ticket Center. Be prepared with the confirmation number for your account, or the purchasing Credit Card. The operator will first verify whether the tickets are replaceable, and, if they are replaceable, then instruct you as to where and when to pick up your replacement tickets. This is normally done at the Box Office prior to the show, and the tickets are marked as "Replacement" so that they are easily identified as the valid tickets, however Ticketmaster may require you to follow a different procedure in order to obtain the replacement tickets. If replacement tickets are to be issued, then we may require that they only be picked up by the person whose name appears on the credit card used to purchase the tickets and that that person must present the credit card used to purchase the tickets, along with a confirmation number and valid photo identification. In some cases, a replacement fee may be charged.

Tickets should always be treated like cash. Keep them in a safe place, away from direct heat, sunlight, and moisture. Be sure to store them where they can easily be found again. Tickets are printed on heat-sensitive paper. Any contact with higher temperatures will cause the ticket to darken or turn black, so please keep this in mind when storing. Do not attempt to laminate tickets.

Black tickets?
We use a thermal printing process that makes ticket surfaces sensitive to heat. If this happens, contact us as soon as possible so we can verify your order and seat location and attempt to make alternate arrangements for your entry into the event

Back
Top Bottom