Do you have to go through metal detectors?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SimoneU2

Babyface
For everyone thats already been (im going tonight), did they make you go through metal detectors?

I think im just paranoid about bringing a camera, and even if i try to hide it, can they possible still detect it?

Preferably for those that went to the sydney telstra stadium concert....how meticulous or lazy were the security people.

We just had to have our bags "checked". They didn't even ask us to open them up... just gave them a pat and sent us on our way! I didn't want to risk bringing a camera last night, but now I know how slack they were with checking bags, I think I'll bring one tonight!

Compact digital and disposable cameras are ok. No straight up video cameras or proffesional cameras with detachable lenses are allowed. Also, it is obvious that you can tyake video footage with digital cameras. However the security will have an eye out for people videoing, that is , people holding there cameras up for like more than 30 seconds or so.

SimoneU2 said:
For everyone thats already been (im going tonight), did they make you go through metal detectors?

I think im just paranoid about bringing a camera, and even if i try to hide it, can they possible still detect it?

Preferably for those that went to the sydney telstra stadium concert....how meticulous or lazy were the security people.

Back
Top Bottom